PDA

View Full Version : My thread, wtf?

Verman
08-15-2006, 08:42 AM
Hey,

where did that thread I made go? The automobile one...

it was hilarious :D it wasn't advertisment unless you can really buy a flux capacitor or blinker fluid (a fluid that stops your blinkers from making that annoying ticking noise).

Did it get deleted cause it looked like advertising???

Archibaldo
08-15-2006, 08:45 AM
Yeah it did. I guess you didn't make it clear enough that it was a joke.

moocow
08-15-2006, 09:01 AM
Did it get deleted cause it looked like advertising???

Yes. Maybe you should have specifically said that it was a joke...

Verman
08-15-2006, 09:03 AM
thats actully even funnier :D hahaha... I wouldnt just bluntly advertise like that, isn't that against the rules? but good point...still hilarious

no one went to look... guess it wasn't important, the funniest thing is the:

http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=6&products_id=28

The reviews are hilarious...

"THIS THING IS A POS. I said go back to 12-31-1970 at 11:59:59 and the stupid thing took me to 1-1-1971 at 12:00:01. I $%#&*(! MISSED NEW YEARS.

I was so pissed that I returned that 31 days before I purchased it

Rating: [1 of 5 Stars]"

Hahhaha :D I thought the stuff was funny.

War Lord
08-15-2006, 11:20 AM
Initially I was going to delete it
Then I saw it was posted by Verman, and figured I'd look at it anyway, since it wasn't coming from someone with one post.
Then as soon as the page loaded I knew it was a joke.
I have no idea who deleted it, but I wish the situation had been analyzed a bit more.

I need that passenger silencer, and the tampon dispenser.

goKi
08-15-2006, 11:22 AM
It was me, just before i was leaving the house. I recieved a heads up regarding advertising. I didn't have the time to analyse it, unfortunately.

Masamune
08-15-2006, 11:56 AM
I really don't see how this can be misconstrued as advertisting at all. :| I'd totally buy a set of those salad shooting rims though.

Eckels
08-15-2006, 12:16 PM
Holy Shit? A flux capacitor! I didn't know those were out!!

/me orders

Actually my favorite is this:

http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5&products_id=21

"This screwdriver was specially formulated by the Coalition of Left Handed Peoples for the Furthering of Left Handed Recognition and Also the Metric System. (AKA CLHPFLHRAMS.) Naturally, KaleCoAuto came to a partnership with them to create this finely machine crafted screwdriver. This screwdriver uses high tech materials, such as steel, and plastic. (NASA uses steel and plastic!) This screwdriver is great for loosening screws on the right side of the vehicle, or tightening screws on the left side of the vehicle."

Verman
08-15-2006, 12:18 PM
Oh, im not upset or anything :D Its actully funny. Those O pipe exausts may help keep engine noise down as well.

Maybe its just me and my stupid sense of humour but i thought it was funny...I also thought benchwarmers was funny but that was only because it was so horrible. hah...

Archibaldo
08-15-2006, 03:40 PM
I took a look at the site quickly but I didn't do anything about the thread. I figured that it had some point seeing as how it was coming from Verman.