PDA

View Full Version : Quest walkthrus.

Dko
08-14-2006, 11:01 PM
I was wondering if there is any listing of walkthrus for custom quests anywhere? A lot of quests I get stuck on and never finish and I don't like asking a million questions. Like right now im stuck in the power plant in Mega man DWR. Any help would be appreciated.:)

erm2003
08-14-2006, 11:06 PM
Most quests don't have them unless the quest maker actually made one. You can find many threads with hints in them in this forum. I know there is a large one on MMDWR in here. Actually, I will save you a step, here is the link:

http://www.armageddongames.net/showthread.php?t=82838

If you still can't find your answers, then post a specific question (exactly where you are stuck, what you have tried, etc.) and someone can try to help you.

LinkMaster500
08-19-2006, 05:34 PM
I think there was one quest that had a complete walkthrough, but I cannot remember what quest it was, but most quest makers prefer not to post a walkthrough because it would take away the fun of playing the quests.

Also, remember that if you have a specific question, there may have been someone else who had the same question and had it answered, so you might want to, as erm2003 said, look in the forums for threads devoted to the quest you are playing.