08-14-2006, 10:51 PM
were can i download good tile sets?:confused:

PwNstar
08-14-2006, 10:52 PM
need

Rulehy
08-14-2006, 10:59 PM
PureZC.
Because you are new, I will tell you that double posting (posting 2 or more times in a row in a thread)
is not good to do.Ok?

erm2003
08-14-2006, 11:01 PM
Yes, PureZC has a good database of tiles and tilesets. You can go there with the following link.

www.purezc.com

If you are looking for something specific and can't find it after searching there, you can post in the Developers Exchange forum. Make sure your requests are specific. Asking for tiles and no specifications will get you nowhere.

PwNstar
08-14-2006, 11:12 PM
thanks and i am sorry about the double posting, any way thanks but how do i load the tiles after i download them?

Pineconn
08-14-2006, 11:19 PM
Depends. If it's a plain .qst file, then open it and start building. If it's a .zgp file, go to File -> Import -> Graphics Pack. Import it and start building.

PwNstar
08-14-2006, 11:37 PM
ok ill do that thanks

ShadowTiger
08-15-2006, 09:51 AM
PureZC.
Because you are new, I will tell you that double posting (posting 2 or more times in a row in a thread)
is not good to do.Ok?

Ironically enough, Rulehy, devoting an entire post to Rent-A-Modding is also spam, and against the rules as well. :p Perhaps you'd like to take another joyful romp through AGN's Terms of Service to actually see these rules that need to be enforced, apparently.

This thread is served better in the Developers Exchange forum, so off we go..

* Moving *

My advice: Read This (http://zcu.sephiroth.ws/forums/index.php?showtopic=18) and This (http://zcu.sephiroth.ws/forums/index.php?showtopic=238). They'll help to understand how Tilesets work.

Rulehy
08-15-2006, 12:23 PM
Shoot! Sorry, for some reason, I keep thinking rent-a-moding is impersinating
a staff. But now I hope I can remember. (I had gone through the terms of service 4 times and still thought rent-a-modding was that) O_o;

The Tile Shop has some good tiles, too. Not a lot, just some good stuff.