PDA

View Full Version : Upper Class AF!

DarkFlameWolf
08-12-2006, 02:04 PM
Yesterday was the graduation ceremonies and parades for my upper class here at Basic Officer Training for the USAF. I am not officially upper class. And for the first time in history (seriously) for BOT, our class has a FULL week alone on campus before our lower class gets here. Weird huh? But that also means we must not screw up and be on top of our game, in drill, academics, courtesies and professionalism. On the bright side, as upper class Officer Trainee, we can exercise maxwell privelages and go driving around and visit the local BX, Commissary and base theater and catch up on missed movies. Furthermore, I have more freedom of access to the internet, which means I can post and visit here more often. Now depending on what's going on with tests, exercises and 'mock' deployments, I may be gone for a day or two, but I'll be back soon. So yes, our class is all excited about being the only students on campus until our lower class come. We are all very anxious to train them. :D :tongue:

Darth Marsden
08-12-2006, 02:22 PM
Man, you sound excited. Glad things are going so well for you. And congrats on, y'know, graduating and stuff.

DarkFlameWolf
08-12-2006, 11:44 PM
I didn't graduate, my upper class did! I got 7 more weeks!

Darth Marsden
08-13-2006, 05:34 AM
Oh, right. My bad. Well, congrats on your imminent graduation then.
Man, you foreigners are so complicated...

koopa
08-15-2006, 07:12 AM
Nice to know things are going well with you, DFW.

I'll keep my eyes open for your thread in 7 weeks then, and congratulate you there.