PDA

View Full Version : Level 9 Questions

Tanza
08-12-2006, 01:07 AM
I have some questions about dungeon level 9.

(I have my level 9 set on Level 9 in the DMap section.)

Here's how my game's level 9 works: When I enter the dungeon, the very first room displays the message I want it to and doesn't admit me entrance. This happens on the very first room, regardless of the fact that I had tried putting the "Level 9 Entrance" Room Type on it, in the next room, or nowhere altogether. (I'm not sure if it'll let me through if i play through and get all 8 triforce shards).

Is there any way to bypass the -no Entry w/out all shards- thing, just for testing purposes. (and I can't initialize link to have anything but no triforce shards)

Secondly, Can anyone tell me the proper way of setting up the dungeon and the ending sequences? I've been able to test anything that far yet.

I tried to explain as well as I could, but ...any questions...just ask.

Any help is appreciated.

Cepat
08-12-2006, 01:15 AM
I have some questions about dungeon level 9.

(I have my level 9 set on Level 9 in the DMap section.)

Here's how my game's level 9 works: When I enter the dungeon, the very first room displays the message I want it to and doesn't admit me entrance. This happens on the very first room, regardless of the fact that I had tried putting the "Level 9 Entrance" Room Type on it, in the next room, or nowhere altogether. (I'm not sure if it'll let me through if i play through and get all 8 triforce shards).

Is there any way to bypass the -no Entry w/out all shards- thing, just for testing purposes. (and I can't initialize link to have anything but no triforce shards)

Secondly, Can anyone tell me the proper way of setting up the dungeon and the ending sequences? I've been able to test anything that far yet.

I tried to explain as well as I could, but ...any questions...just ask.

Any help is appreciated.

You could test in cheat mode to have all 8 triforces enabled, so you can then enter...but what I think you probably set the room to Lvl 9 Entrance which requires the 8 triforces to enter.

You can refer to Freedom's ZC site for various tutorials on dungeons.

http://members.toast.net/mfreedom/ZC/zcquests.htm

Freedom
08-12-2006, 02:05 AM
You can't walk past a message, having it set to level 9 enterance allows that message to be removed if you have the 8 triforce fragments.

so to get past it for testing you have two choices, use cheats like Ielen said and give yourself the triforce pieces, or remove the string and level 9 enterance screen flag.

DeFray
08-12-2006, 03:37 PM
You could also turn on the "walk through walls" cheat, go past the message into the next room, and turn the cheat back off to continue play as if you had all eight. Though Freedom's ideas might be simpler...