PDA

View Full Version : Beta 11b or 12 Suggestions (Post what you suggest to add here)

Dlbrooks33
08-08-2006, 06:39 PM
Since there was one fro the previous versions I though I could make one this time.

1.New Quest Rule-(No Poof Sound):So when you enter a room with a guy in it it won't make the poof sound.
2.New Zquest Option-(Don't save as GIFS's):So it can save as bmps instead of gifs.

Dark Nation
08-08-2006, 07:58 PM
Well, it's supposed to save as BMP files. The GIF saving was a bug.

Nicholas Steel
08-08-2006, 10:09 PM
wouldnt gif saving be better tho? file size wise.

Kingboo30
08-08-2006, 10:20 PM
wouldnt gif saving be better tho? file size wise.

How about just make it an option to save it as a PNG, BMP, or GIF? Everyone's happy there. I personally like saving them as BMPs. I personally just want to be able to edit the string text and the noise it makes and speeding through and running through normally. And by text I mean how the text looks.

ShadowTiger
08-08-2006, 10:23 PM
Honestly, what I'd rather see is a way to rename the screenshots as you take them. This way you don't have a pile of nameless "zelda0##.bmp" graphics lying around your hard drive. :sweat: (You all know what I mean. :rolleyes: ) Heh.

If you don't already have it, get www.irfanview.com. Great for such things.

*b*
08-09-2006, 01:19 AM
An option to choose the screenshot file format would be grand, actually. I'd rather be able to save .gifs than .bmps, honestly