PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible?

Limzo
08-06-2006, 05:53 AM
Is it possible to:

1) Make Link's sword produce a beam depending on how many hearts he DOESN'T have filled?

2) Learn the sword's beam at a ceartain point in the game rather than after collecting so many heart containers?

koopa
08-06-2006, 06:22 AM
The sword beam, so far, can be activated for each of the four swords individually, and for eac h a heart percentage can be set as required to use it. That's all, I think.

erm2003
08-06-2006, 09:46 AM
You don't really have to base the sword off of heart containers. Just don't make it available to a player until you want it to be. Like make it so you need another item to find where you put it. The sword upgrade could have the beaming ability, so there is a way to "learn" that but it would have to be an upgrade of the sword itself.

Limzo
08-06-2006, 12:28 PM
Well, what I mean is that in The Minish Cap you learn from the Swordsmith how to produce the sword beam, but it only works when you have one heart filled, and it DOESN'T work if you have more than one heart filled and I need to know if it's possible to do that.

erm2003
08-06-2006, 12:38 PM
Right now no, but maybe not a bad suggestion since it's just an adjustment on the sword settings that have already been created.