PDA

View Full Version : Looking to participate in a group quest project?

rocksfan13
08-04-2006, 11:42 AM
I have a group quest in the works. If you are interested in helping look HERE (http://www.zeldaclassicforum.com/showthread.php?t=1045) for information. If you want to help you will need to register for the site.

So far nothing has been developed on it, and there are plenty of ideas. I'm just curious to see if anyone else is interested in joining in on the development of what could be the next greatest quest next to the NeoFirst collaboration.

Any questions, just ask.

memnoc
08-04-2006, 06:23 PM
I would post on the Zelda Classic Forum but I'm too lazy to sign up again. :sweat: I would like to join, I may be a newbie to ZQ 'making' but I've got some experience with game making (I've started to make games with 'GameMaker v6' but the games were WAY boring to test when you have barely anything, because it takes forever to make.) So I have pretty good sprite making skills, because I like to make my own instead of leeching off the internet, :P

rocksfan13
08-04-2006, 08:10 PM
The only thing memnoc, is if you were to help with this project, you would have sign up again. The discussions are being held only on that forum. And if you're not a member, I can't add you to the list of people.

jessethe2nd
08-06-2006, 12:48 AM
You can count me in... any chance for an e-mail with the info on who is helping out and any info on the quest... my e-mail is [email protected]

rocksfan13
08-06-2006, 07:56 AM
I see that you registered. Let me know what you would like to help with.

Once you are added to list, you will be able to see everyone that is helping.
A good idea of it is being discussed in the group quest thread

EDIT: I have added you to the list. Look HERE (http://www.zeldaclassicforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39) for the details.

memnoc
08-06-2006, 07:23 PM
Ok, I'll do that.

rocksfan13
08-07-2006, 07:57 AM
My only question.. memnoc, do you have any experience with ZQuest? I'm not familiar with any of your work. Have you done any quests?

EDIT: Thanks for the response guys. There are now plenty of members on the list of this project. I will keep everyone apraised of the details.

Stay tuned!