PDA

View Full Version : Changable directories

that guy
08-03-2006, 04:03 PM
ok here is the situation,

I love this program it is quit possibly the coolest thing I have ever found and consider it to be the best thing ever to be found on the internet, well besides unmentionable stuff. Anyway, I have installed ZC on a thumb drive (flash memory) and I have successfully run it from that drive. The only thing is if I go to a new computer with it and try to use it, the drive assignment letter is different and the program will not load quests.

I know that I could just change the letter on the drive so that it is always the right letter but I was hoping for a solution that I could use within ZC because what if i am not on my system?

People may think this suggestion is dumb, and I no nothing about the way this program was coded so I can't say with any amount of certainty how easy or hard it would be to add this feature. I just think it would be cool as hell to be able to play at any computer with a USB port.

ShadowTiger
08-03-2006, 04:18 PM
Within your ZC folder, there is an ag.cfg file. Within, you'll see several lines referring to locations on your computer. You can change those to the desired locations before opening ZC from wherever you are when you use it.