PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions.

Dlbrooks33
08-01-2006, 11:31 AM
1.Have the item green ring that Link automatically starts with so we can have that in the subscreen without making the wallet that :).
2.Let the other animation styles take the Z-3 style (when you stop moving he goes back to the first frame)
3.Mentioned?-New Quest Rule:Enemies follow combo type(if its a damage combo they take damage and pit etc warps of course...)
4.Fixed Density bug when yu have a combo half-densed, enemies can walk over.
5.Fixed HC pieces, so they are correctly shown the amount in all the subscreens.

ShadowTiger
08-01-2006, 11:47 AM
1.Have the item green ring that Link automatically starts with so we can have that in the subscreen without making the wallet that :).This would be nice. :) I'd actually like to see this as an item. It'd just be a graphical icon though, rather than actually acting as an item.

2.Let the other animation styles take the Z-3 style (when you stop moving he goes back to the first frame)Quest rule, m'thinks.

3.Mentioned?-New Quest Rule:Enemies follow combo type(if its a damage combo they take damage and pit etc warps of course...)Hm. This one's a rather complex one. I can see four quest rules coming out of this one:
A quest rule enabling enemies to be damaged by all damage combos just as they would you.
A quest rule ensuring enemies would attempt to avoid walking on them wherever possible. ... *lol*
A quest rule ensuring enemies would attempt to avoid walking on any sort of warp combo.
A quest rule enabling enemies to disappear when they walk on warp combos.

4.Fixed Density bug when yu have a combo half-densed, enemies can walk over.
5.Fixed HC pieces, so they are correctly shown the amount in all the subscreens.Two very confusing suggestions, in more than one way.

Dlbrooks33
08-06-2006, 10:23 PM
4. Means when you either have |: :| and the vertical _ --
|=dense
:=walkable
that the enemies cannot walkover that. I mean you do see that when you have a half dense combo enemies walk all over it.

5. Means that in every subscreen, the bug that shows the heart container piece item instead of 1/4 2/4 3/4 and empty in the subscreen would be fixed.

ShadowTiger
08-06-2006, 10:30 PM
#5 belongs in a bug report rather than in a list of suggestions. :p

#4 is still vague. From what I could discern from your description, it sounds like something related to walkability.

Questions
08-07-2006, 12:58 PM
#4 should be a bug report too. What he's trying to say is that if a combo is half-solid vertically as he illustrated enemies would still be able to walk over the whole tile.

I've also noticed this happening when the combo is solid on the top-half enemies may just walk right over the unwalkable to the next combo.

(BTW don't use the word Density when refferring to walkability)

ShadowTiger
08-07-2006, 03:46 PM
Eh. Related to walkability. it's odd. It seems that most normal ground enemies (I.e. octoroks, darknuts, lynels, etc.) enemies require the following type of walkability: (Red is unwalkable., and [] is a single combo.)

[][]
[][]

Now, if what you're referring to is this, (Which I honestly have no bloody idea... You may need to use better diagrams, like this.)

[][][][]
[][][][]

Were you referring to the above, or to this?

[][][][]
[][][][]

... and then what? Please describe the action. I mean, you said "half" densed, (Unwalkable.) But which half?

CJC
08-08-2006, 07:58 PM
Well, it's really not as complicated as it seems. He means the situation you presented in your last diagram, where the walkway is split between two combos.

[][][][]
[][][][]

This should be the walk flags for everything, but the monsters are passing over the red portions for no explained reason. It's a walk flag bug.

So basically, Link can walk
[][][][]
[][][][]
Like this, while the monsters can walk
[][][][]
[][][][]
anywhere they please.