PDA

View Full Version : sfx files?

bluedeath
07-30-2006, 09:00 PM
were do you get zelda sfx files?:confused:

ShadowTiger
07-30-2006, 10:07 PM
*Where You get them from any .wav file you come across. For example, if you have Morrowind, you can look in your Morrowind\sound\ directory and find a few there.

If you don't, then that'll serve as an example of where you might find ones. Just look for .wav files on your Computer.

Or, you can google for sound sites.

bluedeath
07-31-2006, 12:15 PM
ok thanks ill try that

were on my comp do i check for wav files?

freedom could you help me? i got sfx files but i try to put them in the grabber you sent me but when i try to export somthing it sais the file already exists...?

Rulehy
08-15-2006, 11:47 AM
The file will exist, you just overwrite it. Make a copy of the origanal sfx file
in a different folder.

cbailey78
08-15-2006, 11:35 PM
I think this thread should be moved to ZC Developers Exchange forum.

ShadowTiger
08-16-2006, 11:40 AM
Well, since you asked so nicely, ... :p

* Moving *

Generally though, if it's older than a week, and the person who started the thread isn't inquiring anymore, just don't bother. (Yes, I'm talking to you, Rulehy. :p )

* Merges bluedeath's triple post *

Freedom
08-16-2006, 12:11 PM
freedom could you help me? i got sfx files but i try to put them in the grabber you sent me but when i try to export somthing it sais the file already exists...?

Read this page carefully and follow the steps and you'll get it. ;)
http://members.toast.net/mfreedom/ZC/sfx/sfx.htm

bluedeath
08-28-2006, 03:20 PM
Were do you find the DA DA DA DAAAAAAA sounds i wanna use the minish cap one or the ocarina of time

Zelda_Warrior
09-01-2006, 06:02 PM
just double click on the .wav file to play it, and i believe its called holdup.wav or something stupid, and if you mean where you can download them you can search for them just like any other .wav you've come across so far...