PDA

View Full Version : The best quest you've never played

Sam Atoms
07-29-2006, 06:00 PM
The Legend of Link: Ganon's Curse (http://www.purezc.com/index.php?page=quests&id=129)

A well-done blend of classic and BS-style in a mazy overworld combined with some very well-designed dungeons. Now, I'm not FlakyHedgehog nor do I know him at all, but I don't finish quests very often, and this one was finished by me soon after its release to PureZC's DB. I would suggest getting and playing this quest if you haven't already.

Pineconn
07-29-2006, 07:56 PM
Meh, what the heck, I'll take a shot at playing it. I don't like easy quests, and a comment suggests that it gets easy after Level 5... Look at that, it's done downloading. That was quick. :p

fajz
09-25-2006, 03:49 PM
Where the heck is the Ladder?

Sam Atoms
09-26-2006, 04:09 AM
Have you reached level 4 yet? The Ladder is there.

fajz
09-26-2006, 08:40 AM
How do you defeat Level 1 without the ladder?

boram_c
09-27-2006, 01:10 PM
In Legend of Link Ganon's Curse, does there exist a dungeon labeled, "Level A"? If so, where is it? Does it have the Blue Ring? If not, how soon is the Blue Ring accessable?

I found the Silver Arrows and a Magic Wand in Level 5, but do not have the Book of Magic yet. Is the Book required for access to Level 6? If so, where is it? If not, where is Level 6?

Update, I found the answer to both the Blue Ring and Level A. However, I still would like help on Level 6.

Sam Atoms
09-27-2006, 09:38 PM
You do need the Magic Book to get into level 6..... As I remember, someone sells it in a hidden cave or under hidden stairs on the west side of the overworld.

Steelerfan
09-30-2006, 10:09 AM
Argh, I don't think this is that easy of a game. I did manage to get 5 hearts and get the better sword before beating level 2. Was the only item in level 3 the bracelet, because that was all I could find.

Sam, I'm sure I'll need some help in this game sooner or later :D

I just got done playing Link in Lalaria, it was quite fun, on the easier side, but I like easy! :rolleyes:

ms_zelda_lady
09-30-2006, 10:15 AM
I'm trying to find level 4 and the blue ring. I could have used the blue ring in the 2nd half of level 3 but no such luck.
I agree with you Sam Atoms, this quest is really fun.

ms_zelda_lady

Rodolphe
10-02-2006, 06:46 PM
where is the Magic Shield ? i need it for the level 4.

Thk

Sam Atoms
10-04-2006, 02:39 AM
In the eastern half of the overworld, you should be able to buy the Magic Shield in a shop.