PDA

View Full Version : a place to put a quest

migokalle
07-28-2006, 03:46 PM
where can i put a quest on the web?
do anybody knows a place that will host it?

and one more thing: i am a noob in zc editor and in my game there are some wrong stuff in it... like some ''bugs''! like for example, a dungeon entrance...
goes to the wrong place. my question is: when i am done with the quest can someone please ''fix'' all the bugs for me? then i would send the quest to you and you would fix it and send it back!

if someone wants to do this i would like it very much!! and ofcourse you would get credit!! BUT it's NOT done yet so it will probally take a little while...

anyway, the quest is called Ocarina Of Time 2 and is about link's son....

thanks!

Rulehy
07-28-2006, 04:28 PM
Megaupload is what I use.

rocksfan13
07-28-2006, 04:39 PM
Anglefire is what I use.

As far as getting others to fix your mistakes for you, doesn't that take away from being an author? It's your quest, you should fix it. If you're refering to having someone play it and point out all the bugs for YOU to fix, its a different story. There are plenty of people here or anywhere else who would be willing to do that for you.

I've bug tested many quests and I have also had my quests bug tested as well.

Pineconn
07-28-2006, 10:23 PM
Megaupload is a little annoying, you have to type in 3 letters or numbers, then you have to wait 45 seconds so you can read their advertisements... :sweat:

You can also use File Lodge (www.filelodge.com) or File Factory (www.filefactory.com) if you want, but I believe you have to register for File Lodge.

LinkMaster500
07-29-2006, 01:32 AM
You also have to keep in mind that there may be multiple ways to fix whatever bugs you encounter. When you say "a dungeon entrance goes to the wrong place," do you mean that Link goes to the wrong dungeon, or what specifically is the problem?

migokalle
07-30-2006, 05:59 PM
Anglefire is what I use.

As far as getting others to fix your mistakes for you, doesn't that take away from being an author? It's your quest, you should fix it. If you're refering to having someone play it and point out all the bugs for YOU to fix, its a different story. There are plenty of people here or anywhere else who would be willing to do that for you.

I've bug tested many quests and I have also had my quests bug tested as well.

yes i meant that. but then i need to know how i fix the bugs...

one problem is when i get a triforce pice link teleports to a black screen...