PDA

View Full Version : Cool Looking Wii Exclusive

Warlock
07-28-2006, 12:23 PM
http://wii.ign.com/articles/721/721396p1.html

They aren't saying much about it yet, but it sounds very interesting.. almost like the Sin City of video games in terms of pure style. The whole game will be in Black & White with no HUD. Should be interesting to see some actual screenshots of it.

Archibaldo
07-28-2006, 01:38 PM
Looks pretty cool. Well the video any way. It'll be intresting to have a game in black and white.

Grasshopper
07-28-2006, 01:51 PM
I thought the video was weird...brings back memories of the bad acting in Phantasmagoria.

Luckily, we hadn't see what the game actually looks like yet.

Warlock
07-28-2006, 02:08 PM
You know I didn't watch the trailer before but that actually wasn't bad at all. Keep in mind of course that will all be in a video game, not actual video like that. So I think some of the "bad acting" won't be an issue.

P.S. - points for the Phantasmagoria reference. Wonder how many ppl actually know what that is :D

punkonjunk1024
07-28-2006, 02:12 PM
I didn't see a gameplay video?
Either way... this could be incredible... or a goddamn huge flop.

Warlock
07-28-2006, 02:25 PM
I didn't see a gameplay video?
Either way... this could be incredible... or a goddamn huge flop.

Go to the bottom and click "Videos".. it's not a gameplay video - more like a teaser trailer..

Grasshopper
07-29-2006, 03:04 PM
You know I didn't watch the trailer before but that actually wasn't bad at all. Keep in mind of course that will all be in a video game, not actual video like that. So I think some of the "bad acting" won't be an issue.

P.S. - points for the Phantasmagoria reference. Wonder how many ppl actually know what that is :D

Yeah, I figure it won't be an issue either, but that particular video did remind me of the heyday of adventure games back in the 90s.

Ooh, points. :thumbsup: I doubt many people know about. But you can't forget seeing a person getting a trowel shoved through their head.:odd:

Warlock
07-30-2006, 03:42 AM
Yeah, I figure it won't be an issue either, but that particular video did remind me of the heyday of adventure games back in the 90s.

Ooh, points. :thumbsup: I doubt many people know about. But you can't forget seeing a person getting a trowel shoved through their head.:odd:

I honestly never got a chance to play it, but I definately know about it :) Heh, for some reason the whole topic reminds me of Journeyman Project.. man that is an old game (though cool at the time - probably crappy if you were to go back and play it.. the whole novelty of it using 3d-model graphics, albeit 2d sprites of them, was probably what made it so popular at the time).