PDA

View Full Version : Big Surprise? YEAH RIGHT

Glitch
07-26-2006, 05:25 PM
http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=228739&GT1=7703

Lance Bass, band member of 'N Sync, says he's gay and in a "very stable" relationship with a reality show star. Bass, who formed 'N Sync with Justin Timberlake, JC Chasez, Joey Fatone and Chris Kirkpatrick, tells People magazine that he didn't earlier disclose his sexuality because he didn't want to affect the group's popularity.

erm2003
07-26-2006, 05:55 PM
I totally called that years ago. Now it's really funny to watch those MadTV paradoys of 'N Sync.

Beldaran
07-26-2006, 06:47 PM
Gee who would have thought that the gayest looking member of the gayest all boy band in the history of earth was GAY? Give me a break.

mikeron
07-26-2006, 07:42 PM
Well, thats one down...

erm2003
07-26-2006, 11:21 PM
Well, thats one down...

Haha. That is exactly what one of my friends said after she found out.

Starkist
07-26-2006, 11:24 PM
I saw this thread title and knew immediately what it was about...

moocow
07-27-2006, 10:58 AM
I saw this thread title and knew immediately what it was about...

Same here.

When I found out, I went to call my sister, but she called me first. Lance was one of her favorites and I told her he was gay all the time and she'd get PISSED. However, yesterday we laughed about it for like, 5 minutes, and then we didn't care anymore. Went out last night, and my friend and I were like, "Omg, Lance is gay!" to everyone we saw and we all laughed. Hahaha, funnyfunny.

KJAZZ
07-27-2006, 02:42 PM
I never liked N'Sync or him. Not that much of a surprise, I suppose. Oh well.

Rainman
07-27-2006, 04:23 PM
Honestly I never thought about him enough to acknowledge that he was gay.

punkonjunk1024
08-01-2006, 12:16 AM
Whoa He's Gay?

biggiy05
08-01-2006, 10:28 AM
Whoa He's Gay?

No he really isn't gay. All the tabloids just wanted to play a joke on you and make you think he is.

Archibaldo
08-01-2006, 01:43 PM
NO! NO! YOU'RE LYING! WHAT MAKES YOU LIE? I WON't BELIEVE YOU! I JUST WON'T!

punkonjunk1024
08-01-2006, 06:41 PM
No he really isn't gay. All the tabloids just wanted to play a joke on you and make you think he is.

You must have missed my sarcasm, sir!
And I thought I made that post in all caps(furthering the sarcasm), I think it was edited. Or I'm retarded.

lord_jamitossi
08-01-2006, 09:46 PM
Well have you listened to any of their music lately? Of cource he's gay! It would be silly to think otherwise.

(By the way, hello everybody! What's it been? Two years?)

Now, more importantly, is it true that Vin Diesel is gay too? Someone told me that a while ago and I was like, woah...

Archibaldo
08-01-2006, 10:33 PM
Now, more importantly, is it true that Vin Diesel is gay too? Someone told me that a while ago and I was like, woah...

Don't believe every thing you hear, my eager young space cadet. Vin has a wife and kids.

lord_jamitossi
08-01-2006, 11:06 PM
No he doesn't. I just found a fan site (http://www.vindieselfans.com/english/biography.htm) that makes no mention of any sort of love life, but his wikipedia article (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vin_Diesel) says that he "denies rumors" of being gay.

Just goes to show. Apparently he's really into D&D too. Neat.

Anyhow, back onto the original topic, any bets on when the *others* will be joining him in out-of-the-closet-dom?

Prrkitty
08-01-2006, 11:50 PM
If it's true that Vin is gay... I'm gonna cry. If he swings both ways... that'll be ok. He's a very HOT hunk! ;)

Master Ghaleon
08-02-2006, 02:23 AM
I think in all boy bands that all the singers are gay

punkonjunk1024
08-02-2006, 06:18 PM
You know, honestly, if one of them was homosexual, and he kind of implied that the rest of the band may have known... that would lead one to think logically, at least one other is a homo.
But that's just a thought.

Dechipher
08-03-2006, 03:12 AM
You know, honestly, if one of them was homosexual, and he kind of implied that the rest of the band may have known... that would lead one to think logically, at least one other is a homo.
No. Other members being gay has nothing to do with his sexual preference at all. I mean, I don't know about you, but if I was in a very very very big band and one of my buddies said "Hey I'm gay, but we should keep it on the dl so we can keep going on" I would neither immediatly start banging men nor disclose this info. It ain't any of my damn business. Just because one's gay doesn't mean at least one other automatically is. There is no logic in that.

moocow
08-03-2006, 09:11 AM

That is the most immature theory I've ever heard.

punkonjunk1024
08-03-2006, 04:11 PM
I'm sorry, what makes that immature? If one of them is homosexual, assuming they knew each other before hand, I don't see how that's completely unlikely.

And I'm sure
LOLOLOLOLOLZZZZ DAY R ALL FAGGOTS LOLOLOL BIG FAGGOTS I BET HAVIN SEX BACKSTAGE I SAW IT ONCE
Is more immature of an idea.

biggiy05
08-03-2006, 07:49 PM
I'm sorry, what makes that immature? If one of them is homosexual, assuming they knew each other before hand, I don't see how that's completely unlikely.

And I'm sure
LOLOLOLOLOLZZZZ DAY R ALL FAGGOTS LOLOLOL BIG FAGGOTS I BET HAVIN SEX BACKSTAGE I SAW IT ONCE
Is more immature of an idea.

I happen to know two people that are gay. One of them is my best friend and the other is a close friend and I'm not gay. I've known about it for years and I haven't turned gay.

Both ideas are immature but the first one is just plain stupid.

moocow
08-03-2006, 09:51 PM
Pojo must be gay because he wears skirts and posts on a forum with other gay members.

Jigglysaint
08-03-2006, 10:20 PM
You guys forget the Village People. Didn't it start out as one member being gay, and then suddenly it sort of spread?

Dechipher
08-03-2006, 10:26 PM
You guys forget the Village People. Didn't it start out as one member being gay, and then suddenly it sort of spread?
Anyone who dresses up as a service worker for entertainment is gay.

Besides, one instance does not make it the norm.

punkonjunk1024
08-04-2006, 02:02 AM
I'm not saying it's contagious, retards. let me try to elaborate a bit.
I hung out with alot of homosexuals for a while before I moved. I also hung out with a small group of them after I moved, and now I don't so much.
I noticed that homosexuals, metros, and slightly feminine guys/masculine chicks kinda band together a bit, not just in highschool, but outside, additionally. Maybe that's just because where I am, coming out of the closet is about as trendy as pokemon and the YoYo, but whatever. In every group I hung out with, they tended to be like minded individuals - this is true of most core groups of friends. You don't often see a hick, a flaming homosexual, and a jock just dicking around at the mall.
It might make me look like an asshole to say it, but I'm not wrong.
So fuck you guys, I don't see how thats a farfetched, OR immature theory in any way. And the only reason I said it was because I thought prrkitty was implying it, because I read her post before I read the ones before it, and responded - I thought vin was referring to a band member.

So uh, make a better case if you're going to debate that this is immature, or farfetched, because I don't see how it is.
Group of friends. Probobly like minded friends.
HAY GUTH, lets start a band!

biggiy05
08-04-2006, 11:51 AM
I'm not gay, I'm just different! Wearing skirts and fishnets doesn't make me seem like a homosexual at all!!

So basically you're saying that certain types of people will never hang out together and that you are a flaming homosexual?

It all makes sense now.

goKi
08-04-2006, 12:02 PM
No more flaming, people. K?

punkonjunk1024
08-04-2006, 02:16 PM
So basically you're saying that certain types of people will never hang out together and that you are a flaming homosexual?

It all makes sense now.

Essentially.

OR... I was saying that certain types of people tend to band together, and since I have no real personality... I have no friends, so I'm bitter, and I'm coming down on boy bands about it. Fucking boybands.

I should go yell at some children for being able to afford shoes.

Archibaldo
08-04-2006, 11:10 PM
I can see where Pojo is coming from. But for his theory to be correct. The whole band would have had to be gay(presuming that they were gay) before the band started. But seeing as how Justin Timberlake wasn't gay, i.e. dating Spears. Then Pojo's thoery is incorrect.

But more likely, it was just a group of friends and one of them happened to be gay.

Dechipher
08-05-2006, 01:49 AM
I can see where Pojo is coming from. But for his theory to be correct. The whole band would have had to be gay(presuming that they were gay) before the band started. But seeing as how Justin Timberlake wasn't gay, i.e. dating Spears. Then Pojo's thoery is incorrect.

But more likely, it was just a group of friends and one of them happened to be gay.

Just because a guy dates a girl doesn't neccesarily mean that he is straight. He could in fact be bi, thus opening the window. Besides, the whole band wouldn't have to be gay for there to be a big cloud of homosexuality surrounding the band.

g4conman
08-06-2006, 06:17 PM
I didn't know he was acting strait in the first place. 0.o

lord_jamitossi
08-06-2006, 09:24 PM
Just because a guy dates a girl doesn't neccesarily mean that he is straight. He could in fact be bi, thus opening the window. Besides, the whole band wouldn't have to be gay for there to be a big cloud of homosexuality surrounding the band.

We all know that the band has a big cloud of homosexuality surrounding it, they're a boy band!
Honestly, it wouldn't suprise me if at least one other member of the band was gay, but not really for the previously mentioned reason. Just because they're in a boy band. I mean, definately none of them are going to go out and become football players or anything...