PDA

View Full Version : Can't Export/Import files correctly...

MasterRyu
07-26-2006, 01:36 AM
I am using ZC 2.10, and for one thing, I cannot export map files, it gives me an error every time (can export every other file fine), and can't import files without crashing ZC - other than that, the editor seems to be working fine, but was hoping to help a friend fix his BS animation problem(by saving blank quest in older version of ZC, then continuing in ZC 2.10), but if he can't import in his assets, then it's no good. I hope if this is a known problem, that it's on the very top of the priority list - before you ask, yes, I regularly defragment and do spyware and virus scans, just ran a scan the other day, so it's not something running on my computer, and I have tried exporting and importing again, no dice. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Nicholas Steel
07-26-2006, 03:35 AM
its a known problem.

erm2003
07-26-2006, 06:35 AM
You could try importing in an older version of ZC (1.92 b183), saving the quest, and then loading it in 2.10. It may work for you. They are working on fixing this issue with 2.11 beta 11

MasterRyu
07-28-2006, 12:13 AM
That would be cool, if it was possible to export from 2.10, which does not work correctly, and he can't open his game in the earlier version. Thanks for trying to help though, this issue seriously needs to be fixed.