PDA

View Full Version : Graphics Card problems on Oblivion? This should help.

ShadowTiger
07-25-2006, 03:44 PM
Oldblivion (http://www.oldblivion.com/screenshots.php)
(That's the screenshots page. Navigate at your leisure.)

I just found the site. Looking into it now. I don't have that powerful of a graphics card, but it's all I really need now to play Oblivion on the PC. Everything is (finally) up to par. I'm going to take a look at it.

Beldaran
07-25-2006, 06:26 PM
That is some really slick software.

MottZilla
07-26-2006, 12:06 AM
My Card is still too old! Muwhahaha! That and I could play it on Xbox 360, if I wanted to however I heard Oblivion isn't that great.

Brasel
07-26-2006, 01:57 AM
I don't know what kind of crack your source was smoking. Oblivion is the shit. I've been addicted for a couple of months now.

Orion
07-26-2006, 02:48 AM
I bought it and promptly returned it. It was far too slow-going and dull for my tastes. Too much walking around.

MottZilla
07-26-2006, 04:21 AM
I bought it and promptly returned it. It was far too slow-going and dull for my tastes. Too much walking around.

I heard the game is spent mostly wandering and doing rather repetitive battles and that after playing it for a short while you either love it or hate it. It sounds to me like I would be bored by it fast. I'm sure its visually stunning and a very impressive scale, but it doesn't seem to offer anything that grand. Plus again, I'm content to play Perfect Dark Zero for many years. Now there's a good game. ;p