PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find ZC 2.11 B

The_Amaster
07-23-2006, 09:14 PM
Umm.. Just wondering, where can I find thsi version 2.11 B Ive heard people talking about. It isn't on the download page. Oh, and can I transfer the wuest I'm working on in 2.10 or not?Thanks.

erm2003
07-23-2006, 09:25 PM
You can download ZC 2.11 beta 10b from this thread:

http://www.armageddongames.net/showthread.php?t=90670

Make sure you download the first link, the FULL beta 10 into a folder. You should keep it seperate from 2.10 (use a different folder name) so that you can run both versions if you need to. After you do that, download the 10b exe file (the second link) and put it in the same folder that you just put beta 10 into, overwriting the .exe file that's already there. That will give you beta 10b which was a major bug fix from beta 10.

You can load your quest into beta 10b and start playing it and also edit it through ZQuest. However, since it does have some different features, there could be some differences or problems with your quest.

Leave a copy of your quest in the 2.10 folder or make a back-up copy before you use the new beta, just in case!

But do play and post in the beta forums if you find any bugs that weren't already reported. Have fun.