PDA

View Full Version : I need a lil help....

Mesakros
07-20-2006, 05:38 PM
Call me spoiled but I"d like to have a sheet that showed what the monsters were...and what all the Items did...I pretty much know...but, I need to know whether Farore's Wind works, (Naryu's Love), (Din's Fire) and what the two Amulets do, I guess thats really it....I don't need an enemy list....Thanks

Rulehy
07-20-2006, 06:29 PM
-Farore's Wind warps you to a place.
-Naryu's Love gives a protective shield
-Din's Fire shoots a ring of fire
-Amulet 1 shows invisible enemies
-Amulet 2 does nothing (not yet anyway)
:)
Does this help?

Pineconn
07-20-2006, 10:03 PM
Yeah, Farore's Wind is... kind of stupid. The effect of Farore's Wind is no different than pressing F6 and selecting Continue.

LinkMaster500
07-20-2006, 10:49 PM
The only difference is this. Farore's Wind warps Link back with however much life he had when he uses it and not just with three heart containers full like that F6/Continue thing.

If you are using version 2.10 or later, Din's Fire, Farore's Wind and Nayru's Love will all work, otherwise, only Din's Fire will work. Keep in mind that all 3 require a lot of magic to use.

erm2003
07-20-2006, 11:57 PM
The only difference is this. Farore's Wind warps Link back with however much life he had when he uses it and not just with three heart containers full like that F6/Continue thing.

Unless of course the quest maker allows you to have full health when you continue. Then the Farore's Wind is kind of pointless if it's just used to warp you back to the entrance.

Mesakros
07-21-2006, 12:10 AM
Thanks again you guys....another question....can I make Ice tiles or something to simulate the effect

erm2003
07-21-2006, 12:13 AM
There is a slow combo that is used a lot to simulate ice, it doesn't make you slip off but it does make you slow down like you are trying to keep your footing. Just make or get a tile with the look you want and right click it to give it that property.

Mesakros
07-21-2006, 12:55 AM
Yeah before you replied I tested it ...I'll take it its good enough, does anyone else have trouble fighting manhandla....even the fire Gleeok is easier to me...and then I tested manhandla on "ice"...he's perdy tough....hehehe...and thanks anyway.....I had remembered that almost 4 years ago with 1.90 I did that.

Pineconn
07-21-2006, 01:17 AM
The Manhandla definitely is a pretty difficult enemy in my opinion, especially early on (low life/wooden sword). True, a well-placed bomb will kill, but it's hard to place it where the Manhandla is going to be.

Mesakros
07-21-2006, 01:22 PM
Yeah when I was 6 and playing against him like two decades ago....he was the toughest sumnabich ever. I feel like he's harder on cpu....sorry to waste ya'll's time....