PDA

View Full Version : Man sues for looking like Michael Jordan

goKi
07-18-2006, 11:06 PM
Not sure if this one has been posted before, but..

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/5766288?FSO1&ATT=HMA

Completely insane. He'll lose. But hey, when he loses, perhaps people won't mistake him for MJ anymore, but rather, the guy who tried to sue him for no fucking reason.

Dechipher
07-18-2006, 11:32 PM
Hypocrite Alert

Masamune
07-18-2006, 11:37 PM
IMO, all black people look the same.

*b*
07-18-2006, 11:43 PM
never thought I'd say this, but, I agree. at least, the ones with no hair

at first, I thought the title said 'Michael Jackson'. now THAT would have been funny

MottZilla
07-19-2006, 12:11 AM
Haha. Even if he looks like him, boo hoo. No one's character or emotional stress is worth $832 million dollars. Someone should take him out back, put a bag over his head and shoot him. Waste of fucking space.

Dechipher
07-19-2006, 01:31 AM
I thought I saw Micheal Jackson at first too.

However, I cannot help but recall Office Space. "Why should I change my name? He's the one who sucks" :D

MottZilla
07-19-2006, 03:48 AM
I thought I saw Micheal Jackson at first too.

Uh, did you mean Jordan? Cause Jackson looks like a white casper thing. You won't ever mistake him for someone black.

Radien ZC
07-19-2006, 04:38 AM
Hmm. I'm rather ashamed to know that someone like that came out of my home state. I would have preferred to hear it coming out of California, so I could say "at least that %&#@ doesn't happen here..."

Incidentally, I don't think he looks as much like Jordan as he says he does. If he really WAS tired of it, he'd grow some hair (1/8th of an inch would do), or stop wearing an earring and Air Jordans, or whatever. This guy is full of crap and I'm sure he knows it. Ugh.

IMO, all white people look the same.

Note: I'm white.

erm2003
07-19-2006, 06:38 AM
I thought the title said Michael Jackson too. Wow.

This is exactly why there are several groups of people who hate our country. People should not be allowed to do this. He even just made up the amount to sue.

What made Heckard decide to file suit against Jordan and Knight for $416 million each?

"Well, you figure with my age and you multiply that times seven and then I turn around and I figure that's what it all boils down to."

That's such crap.

mikeron
07-19-2006, 09:12 AM
If he doesn't want to look like MJ, then why does he have the same earring? Does have a goatee? A 23 jersey? If you don't want people to call you MJ, stop wearing your MJ costume. Asshole.

moocow
07-19-2006, 01:20 PM
If he doesn't want to look like MJ, then why does he have the same earring? Does have a goatee? A 23 jersey? If you don't want people to call you MJ, stop wearing your MJ costume. Asshole.

Exactly. How fucking retarded. Everyone is always lookin for a free ride... fuckers.. He needs to have his legs chopped off or something.

Prrkitty
07-19-2006, 03:37 PM
When I first clicked into this thread I thought it was about Michael Jackson also. Funny how our brain filter reads what it wants to. <lol>

It's a shame he's from Portland, Oregon... the state that I'm quite very happy to live in. Please don't just Portland based on this idiot.

I think Michael Jordon should sue this guy... for being a waste of humanity

MANDRAG GANON
08-01-2006, 01:24 PM
If you ask me he should be sueing Montel Williams... He looks alot more like Montel than Mr. Jordan. Maybe somewhere in between both.