PDA

View Full Version : An odd glitch I'm running into

Stantzfield
07-18-2006, 07:27 PM
I have two shops that are glitching.

The first shop is a Bow & Arrow Shop that is selling the Wooden Arrow for 40, and the Bow for 90. Sometimes when the character walks in, the items aren't shopwing up, but the Rupies symbol is showing up as if it is showing the shop. The Merchant and String are there.

In the second shop, which is selling the 3 rings: 255 for Blue, 500 for Red, and 999 for Gold. But when the character enters this shop, only the Gold Ring shows up.

How can I fix these problems?

These are the only two shops in my game that aren't working properly. I have a Boomerang Shop, Shield Shop, Bomb Shop, Potion Shop, Misc Shop, and Joke Shop, and all them work perfectly. It's just the B&A and Jewelry Shop.

Mega Link
07-18-2006, 08:00 PM
Make sure the dmap level number is higher than zero.
If that doesn't work, then I can't help.

Freedom
07-18-2006, 09:26 PM
This is a 2.10 bug, and I know of no way to get around it, other than moving up to 2.11b10b.
That's actually the bug that stopped me from continuing to use 2.10.

erm2003
07-18-2006, 10:37 PM
Most of the time if you quit ZC and then restart and go directly to that shop you will find it that it works fine. I have had this problem in my quest too but that seems to temporarily fix the problem.

Pineconn
07-19-2006, 12:05 PM
I've had both of these problems before in other quests. I can't say why they happen. :shrug: