PDA

View Full Version : Minor Detail: Chest Walkability:

ShadowTiger
07-14-2006, 07:19 PM
Sephiroth fashioned a brief trial of chests and their walkability. Currently, (7-14-06) NeoFirst's opened chests become either half (Lower half) walkable or totally walkable. Sephiroth fashioned This .qst file (http://www.sephiroth.ws/stuff/chestz.qst) exhibiting how it may feel if the Treasure Chest combos (NOT The Slash-->Item combos!) are fully unwalkable when you open them.

I tried it out, and I liked the feel for it. Now, this won't work for normal slash combos, ... the OLD way of doing treasure chests, so we'll still need to have those at least halfway unwalkable. Ya dig? What are your thoughts on this unwalkability?

WindStrike
07-16-2006, 09:14 PM
That... is how they should be (Err... in my opinion). It feels like how it is in Ocarina of Time... only in 2-D. Gotta do this meself in my quest!

ShadowTiger
07-17-2006, 05:16 PM
Um, ... well, ... yeah, I guess we should make the Chest Combos (Not the Slash-->Item etc combos.) fully unwalkable then.

Any objections? ... ... Say 'em within the next six seconds as I type this, because I'm about to do it. :p