PDA

View Full Version : ZC won't work...

RGamer2009
07-13-2006, 05:14 PM
Ok, so I got ZC 2.10 downloaded (thanks to Franpa) but now it won't give me music! This is what happens when I start up ZC...

1. It goes past the Armageddon Games logo and goes to the title screen, which then has no music.

2. I start up a game, only to hear no music!

someone help me!

WindStrike
07-13-2006, 05:18 PM
Hit esc, go to the options->sound thing, or whatever it is... Then turn the sound up. The music one is like, BG or something...

LinkMaster500
07-14-2006, 01:15 AM
Also, did you check the volume on the speaker or whatever device you use on your computer to listen to sounds?

erm2003
07-14-2006, 06:32 AM
This happened to me yesterday with both my ZC 2.10 and ZC 2.11 beta version and not even a volume adjustment or a restart fixed it. If it is still not working right, try opening up ZQuest and just let the default blank quest load. Go under Etc -> Lost Woods and play the music there. If you don't hear it at this point then you have a volume or settings problem else where. If the music does play, just quit ZQuest and load ZC again and your problem will be fixed. Very strange problem but this worked for me yesterday so hopefully it will work for you.