PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo Fanboy

MottZilla
07-13-2006, 03:09 AM
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hfmx4sZNhXU

Nintendo fanboy getting what he deserves.

Dechipher
07-13-2006, 11:23 AM
Haha "Get your pants on"

That's fucked up but funny away.

MottZilla
07-13-2006, 01:19 PM
Ya I found that kinda disturbing. o.O

Archibaldo
07-13-2006, 01:39 PM
Man I'd be pissed too if some one wrecked something I paid like $250 for. It wouldn't be the fact that its a Game Cube but the fact that it cost a chunk of money.

biggiy05
07-13-2006, 02:52 PM
Man I'd be pissed too if some one wrecked something I paid like $250 for. It wouldn't be the fact that its a Game Cube but the fact that it cost a chunk of money.

He wasn't pissed, he was crying lol. I really don't think he paid for the game cube. His parent's probably bought it for him.

Cloral
07-13-2006, 03:04 PM
It may have cost $250 when he got it (I think that's what mine cost), but you can get a replacement for like $40 now.

Darth Marsden
07-13-2006, 03:46 PM
Man, that's harsh.

Archibaldo
07-13-2006, 04:09 PM
It may have cost $250 when he got it (I think that's what mine cost), but you can get a replacement for like $40 now.

Even then that's a $290 price tag to over come the whole ordeal. When really, not destroying the thing would have saved $40.

All I'm saying is that I'm disappointed with the way people would waste money like that.

MottZilla
07-14-2006, 04:22 PM
If you look he wrecked a GameCube that was already broken which was the same color as the kid's GameCube. While it probably was a waste of some hardware that could be salvaged, the little bastard learned not to trash talk like that again.

Anyway, ofcourse anyone smashing your stuff would piss you off, but we are talking about simply toying with a little fanboy's feelings by making him think his precious GameCube was smashed to pieces. We aren't talking about taking a grown person's things and smashing them. People will and have gotten shot/killed over such things.

Warlock
07-15-2006, 12:17 AM
I don't see how he was a fanboy (maybe he was behind the scenes). But hell, what was that kid, 10? No crap he is gonna cry. Had this been like a 20 year old guy or something crying, it might have been funnier.

It was still a little funny, but then that dumbass has to tell him right away "it's not your gamecube!!!" That ruined it.

But yeah, the kid may have been a dumbass (he looked like it) but gloating over the fact he cried was kind of a dumbass thing to do too. Like I said, he's probably 10 or something.. how many times do little kids like that cry anyways? You could tell him someone stole one of his games and he'd probably cry. Or that there is no Santa Claus :D Again, not that the whole thing wasn't funny, but it seemed like they were making more fun of the fact that he *did* cry than the whole joke of switching and smashing the cube.

MottZilla
07-15-2006, 03:13 PM
I thought it wasn't about gloating but about torturing a little bastard fanboy. If the guy was 20, someone could have gotten killed.

ONeilcool
07-15-2006, 04:24 PM
This reminded me of the episode of X-Play where they tested the durability of all the systems.

Gamecube won on the show but this gamecube just fell apart

solyphon
09-10-2006, 10:27 AM
it wont let me watch it, but i know what you're talking about, cause i watched it before. :D

Beldaran
09-10-2006, 12:03 PM
it wont let me watch it, but i know what you're talking about, cause i watched it before. :D

Then maybe you shouldn't have dug the topic out of the mists of the past.:rolleyes:

solyphon
09-11-2006, 11:30 AM
oh, sorry, i didnt reilize it was old :uhoh:

Modus Ponens
09-11-2006, 03:34 PM
It's okay. You gotta learn somehow, right? Just consider the date on the last post in the thread before you reply and you'll be golden.

This reminds me of a funny skit on Saturday Night Live starring that guy from Northern Exposure...uh...I forget his name. Anyway it was about this guy who thinks of funny things to add in conversation, but only like a minute and a half after it would be worth saying, and by then he's not even on topic anymore, and he gets frustrated, and it kills the conversation. Then he gets up to use the bathroom, and there, next to all the stalls is a time machine. He hops in (after getting a few condoms from the dispenser) and goes back to the beginning of the sketch and is the life of the conversation, always ready with the witty bon mots. It was pretty cool.