PDA

View Full Version : Some new enemy suggestions.

Kingboo30
07-12-2006, 03:35 PM
I mean what ZC really needs for more variety are some more enemies. Along with the ones that one the enemy contest, these could be good too. Here is key.

Enemy<Cset<Attack Power againest green tunic<Defense power againest wood sword.< Weapon < Description < Where tiles are located.

Lynel L3 < Cset 9 < Attack Power: 4 < Defense: 8 < Weapon: Sword < Below The Octorok 3 or the latest new enemy.

These Lynels are a more powerful verison of the blue lynel. Pretty much, double the power and defense of the current Lynel. If we can have Goriya L3s, why not Lynel L3s?

Bombtoroks < Cset 9 < Attack Power: 8 < Defense < 12 < Weapon: Bomb. (New Weapon.) Below the Lynel 3

A rather difficult enemy. These guys spit a lay a bomb right where they are and explodes in 3 seconds. The explosion is as big as a normal bomb explosion. A bit of a difficult enemy.

Bombtoroks L2 < Cset 9 < Attack Power: 12 < Defense: 16 < Weapon: Super Bomb ( New weapon.) < Below the Bomb Toroks.

Tough...an upgraded verison of the Bombtorok but this time, their explosion is as big as a Super Bomb explosion.

Gibdos L2 < Cset 9 < Attack Power: 4 < Defense: 16 < Weapon: None < Below the Bombtoroks L2.

A more powerful verison of the Gibdo.

I would hope if at least one of these get into 2.11s final verison.

redmage777
07-14-2006, 09:54 AM
The Bombtoroks sound like a good idea, but an Enemy that shoots super bombs seems like overkill to me. Making the Bombtorok L2 simply have x2 the defence would work out beter.

bluedeath
07-31-2006, 08:35 PM
New monster, Vire, like in the oracles? that would be a good mini boss:D

Rulehy
07-31-2006, 09:00 PM
Isn't there already a vire?

ShadowTiger
07-31-2006, 09:29 PM
A Vire was never mentioned, but the general assumption is that bluedeath is introducing a new enemy. bluedeath, why don't you edit that post with the stats and enemy behavior? o_o If you're going to do something, may as well go for the gold with it and not leave it incomplete.

Honestly, at this point, (Well, just this general time period. Doesn't mean it's applicable for the future as well.) I'd just like to see something simple. The L2 Gibdo and L3 Lynel would be relatively easy to add as there's not much to code besides copying the L1 Gibdo and L2 Lynel and just multiplying their stats and bumping them up to Cset 9 if desired. :shrug: Designers copy and paste code all the time, so..