PDA

View Full Version : Zabasearch

Monica
07-11-2006, 11:37 PM
http://www.zabasearch.com/

O_o Is that legal? It's like a search engine for cyberstalkers......... I'm not on there, thank goodness, but 2 other people in my state (on there) have my name...

{DSG}DarkRaven
07-12-2006, 12:03 AM
Interesting. There are a lot of people in my state with my name. A lot more than I suspected.

erm2003
07-12-2006, 12:20 AM
I did a search for myself and it found several addresses that I have lived at, mainly when I was still living with my parents. Funny thing though, everything says I was born in 1951... they are only 30 years off.

Rafnul
07-12-2006, 01:55 AM
Let me introduce you to the real cyberstalker tool: The phonebook.

Dechipher
07-12-2006, 03:19 AM
There's only one of me in the US.

And it ain't me.

goKi
07-12-2006, 03:22 AM
There's 6 of my in California, and one in New York.

Masamune
07-12-2006, 03:59 AM
I don't exist anywhere else. :|

MacWeirdo42
07-12-2006, 07:01 AM
lol I always thought my name was a bit uncommon (well, last name especially), but there are apparently 31 of me running around the country, though oddly none of them are actually me.

rocksfan13
07-12-2006, 08:43 AM
I'm on it. I don't like it at all. Where did you find this?

moocow
07-12-2006, 09:25 AM
I don't exist, but my dad is on there twice. My mom is on there twice, registered at our old address and registered at my Grandma's address in 2004, which is strange because we've NEVER lived with my dad's mom. Ha.

Monica
07-12-2006, 11:41 AM
I found it posted at another forum. And...phonebook...right...I forgot about that, lol. ^^

ctrl-alt-delete
07-12-2006, 06:20 PM
Just dropping in to say...

That website is very useful. It helped Bailee and I to find her real father...he passed away three years ago, and she never got the opportunity to meet him. We just found out about a week ago, so she is pretty upset.

There are a million different ways stalkers can find you...teenagers list their personal information all over the web...however, the epidemic is not as bad as Republican's would have you believe. The internet is not the first way people have found to stalk others.

Anyways, this one post just to say I am going through a lot, and that is why I have not posted...but I am still actively viewing the board. Pray for me and my family, if you will.

erm2003
07-12-2006, 07:09 PM
Just dropping in to say...

That website is very useful. It helped Bailee and I to find her real father...he passed away three years ago, and she never got the opportunity to meet him. We just found out about a week ago, so she is pretty upset.

There are a million different ways stalkers can find you...teenagers list their personal information all over the web...however, the epidemic is not as bad as Republican's would have you believe. The internet is not the first way people have found to stalk others.

Anyways, this one post just to say I am going through a lot, and that is why I have not posted...but I am still actively viewing the board. Pray for me and my family, if you will.

I'm sorry about your sad news. Thank you for making this point though. We sometimes get so hung up on how people can track us down, we don't think about how useful this could be to track down someone who is missing or someone you lose contact with. Even though it didn't have a great ending, it's nice to see another side to using this type of resource.