PDA

View Full Version : Paint "Happy Trees" on Wii

Warlock
07-06-2006, 12:51 PM
http://wii.ign.com/articles/716/716544p1.html

When Bob Ross: The Joy of Painting was announced on April 1st of this year for Nintendo's Wii console, everyone (IGN included) was sure it was yet another April Fool's joke. As the days went on, however, nobody owned up to the caper, and Bob Ross: The Joy of Painting lives on as a real project. Though we still don't know who will be publishing the sure-to-be cult classic, or when the game will be released, the official site has once again been updated with Bob Ross Wii news. We'd explain the amazing news ourselves, but we find it's better to let ol' Bob tell you himself.

Taken from his official site:

"Bob Ross Interactive LLC is calling on the community to participate in the creation of the new Bob Ross Video Game in a fantastic way -- enter the official Bob Ross Video Game Art Contest today!

"Six lucky winners will have their paintings included in the high-density graphics of the Bob Ross Video Game, right along with Bob's own fantastic masterpieces. And one of those will be chosen as the grand winner, having his/her painting on the cover of the box, right along with Bob's own fantastic masterpieces!"

No further news was unveiled about the game itself, though the contest is already in full swing. More details can be found at the official site. And with that, we wish you good luck. We'll have more on Bob Ross: The Joy of Painting as news breaks.

That's gonna be so awesome :D

{DSG}DarkRaven
07-07-2006, 11:54 PM
Holy crap. I love Bob Ross. Even my mom will have a reason to play Nintendo now. I never thought I'd be able to legitimately buy her video games for her birthday, but this is just too much.

Master Ghaleon
07-08-2006, 12:09 AM
I always remember who he is cause almost everytime I went over my friends house to play games he would hafta turn it to channel 3 which usually Bob was on painting something. We would watch him for a few min before we would turn on the games lol

Cronic
07-08-2006, 02:18 AM
isn't he dead?

biggiy05
07-08-2006, 06:39 AM
isn't he dead?

Yeah he died on July 4, 1995 of lymphoma. More details here. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Ross)