PDA

View Full Version : Can't find level 5 in Ganon's Return

Blackdrake1
07-05-2006, 01:05 PM
I just can't find it anywhere. Either that or Level 5 is Hyrule Castle. At least I think so. Someone tell me where it really is.

Rockies Rookie
07-05-2006, 11:20 PM
Seem to be short one key in LV1, and have found no place to buy one. Any suggestions. Thanks

Also can't get down stairway in the windmill.....

LinkMaster500
07-06-2006, 12:21 PM
Rockies Rookie: I think that's due to a bug in the file for this quest that's on this web site. I remember downloading this quest from another site that does not have that windmill problem. Check your regular e-mail. As for being short one key, I think that leads to just another key. Do you have the boomerang? If so, you can still beat the level.

Rockies Rookie
07-06-2006, 11:13 PM
Thanks again LM500

Rockies Rookie
07-06-2006, 11:59 PM
Hubby says that if you can send copy of whole execute file (maybe zip folder) I can put it in it's own folder and do it that way...

Just sent you email. I think the same way I sent the one I sent to you. Don't know.

LinkMaster500
07-07-2006, 09:37 AM
I've never tried that, so I'm not sure what that would do. By the way, remember to use the edit button to edit something you said in postings instead of double-posting.

Blackdrake1--As for Level 5, I think you have to take a cave that leads to the Death Mountain area.

One more question: How do I get to Level 6?

Rockies Rookie
07-08-2006, 01:21 PM
Thanks LM500, Can't find the sword that is suppose to be along the beach, from the old man. have 2nd sword already.

Think I know where the entrance to LV5 is but can't move the stones. Got the ocarina, bow, arrow. And can't get into Hyrule... Any suggestions

LinkMaster500
07-08-2006, 03:56 PM
There is a cave that you have to bomb. You go through this cave to get to Death Mountain and eventually to Level 5.

Rockies Rookie
07-08-2006, 04:52 PM
Okay finally found Lv5,
But still can't find the sword upgrade along the beach. I see a house where it might be, and I have 16 HC's,, bow, arrow, ocarina, boomerrang upgrade but have tried everything to get into the gate, but nothing. When do I get a sword upgrade??
Also been in Hyrule (don't know if I should be here yet), got the HC and the boomerrang off the roof but don't seem to have key to get the BOSS key. Seems like I've been everywhere in there, even fell off the bridge into the moat. I need help.

LinkMaster500
07-08-2006, 11:38 PM
Where was this Boomerang off the roof?

You need the Hookshot to get the Magical Sword. It's in Level 5.

Rockies Rookie
07-09-2006, 01:29 AM
It's on the roof of Hyrule Castle, along with a HC, it's under one of two armos as you come onto the roof. Just emailed you, might want to skip email. Should have looked here first.

Rockies Rookie
07-11-2006, 09:57 AM
Never expected there was no letter. But never underestimate a new Zelda game.

I've been in the Courtyard, maybe this is where the Magic Sword is, but can't find entrance to one screen I can see. Any hints on how to access this room, off to the top left?????????

LinkMaster500
07-11-2006, 04:11 PM
Can you e-mail me a copy of the screen you're having trouble with?

The letter is in this quest, it is in the forest near the Lost Woods.

The skulls in the forest cannot be pushed. I have the Lens of Truth, and nothing appears when I use it.

That screen in the courtyard is not a boss screen. The reason for the blinking light is that the quest designer made two separate maps for this dungeon and for the outside portion of the dungeon, he did not change anything for the coordinates of the light that appears when you get the compass. The boss of this dungeon is in the inside portion. By the way, as far as I know, the Master Sword is not in this dungeon, but the Din's Fire and the Blue Ring are.

I also have the complete Triforce, and I'll let you know if I beat the game.

Rockies Rookie
07-13-2006, 09:05 AM
Good Luck LM500

Hvae you found the Master Sword, if so where.
I have to go back to Lost Forest dungeon and find the Blue Ring. . Haven't been able to find it but will go back in and look around.

Well been back in every room and nothing, can't find no blue ring. Did find a blue jacket a few days ago, but don't remember where I found that. Unless this is the same thing as the blue ring????

LinkMaster500
07-13-2006, 09:54 AM
Since you're in Level 8, it might be best to just get the Ring Ring in there. Plus you get the Lens in there, so you can go back to the Forest Dungeon and use it to see hidden secrets.

Rockies Rookie
07-13-2006, 07:51 PM
Just finished , and got the triforce in LV8 but don't think, I have everything. I got the red ring (coat), and the lens. Didn't even find the map or compass, or any super bombs. Seems like somethings missing here. Seen some lighted squares on the floor, in some rooms (and a few in Lost Forest) when I used the lens but couldn't do anything with them (usually you can push blocks over them but couldn't. Shot arrows at them, done everything. Still have the first arrow. What to do. I can't get into LV9 without a red bomb. Do I buy them somewhere??

LinkMaster500
07-14-2006, 01:07 AM
Yes there is a super bomb shop. Look near Level 5 and use the Lens to find out what to do.

Rockies Rookie
07-14-2006, 08:33 AM
Nevermind, my grandson found that to. What a kid.

I still have the first arrow, and I'm in LV9 and got warped to where the arrow, but keep getting stuck in the warp and can't get out to get the arrow. Had to quit, and continue to get outta stuck position. Is this a joke, , ?? Did this happen to you??????

Don't know if I missed it in LV8, or what?????????????
All I got in LV8 was the red ring(coat).

Rockies Rookie
07-17-2006, 10:29 AM
Same post above still applies. Need info????????

Hieronymus
08-10-2006, 12:02 AM
Isn't level 5 the one in the swamp? I found it early, and it displayed the number then, so I have no hope remembering what it was. I'm stuck looking for level 4 at this point.

Odd quest. I got up to 13 hearts before I even found level 2.

Edit: Never mind; discovered that swamp dungeon is, in fact, level 4. And I'm short a key after fooling around in Hyrule Castle. Yippee.

LinkMaster500
08-10-2006, 09:39 AM
I don't think you're supposed to enter Hyrule Castle at this point. I think you have to find the Magic Key first, but I don't remember where it is as I have not played this quest in a while.

Hieronymus
08-13-2006, 08:23 PM
Well, I wasn't _supposed_ to enter level 4 before I did, but it ended up saving my bacon when I used up all my keys in level 1 (easy if you unlock doors in the wrong order). Pushing into level 4 early also gave me the mirror shield; getting to the roof of Hyrule Castle gave me the fire boomerang - not exactly disincentives.
This quest has its good points, but an intuitive ordering of dungeons ain't one of them.

LinkMaster500
08-19-2006, 05:35 PM
Hieronymus, I was not aware of that. Then again, I'm used to playing a level all the way to the Triforce rather than just getting treasure items and finding places in the overworlds to use them.

Hieronymus
08-21-2006, 02:10 AM
I don't make a habit of it, but if I can't find the next appropriate level, I'll push into whichever one I can find. Which in this case was Hyrule Castle. Since it didn't have a level number, I had no idea when it was meant to be entered - given the calibre of monster, probably somewhat later. If I could finish it off I would, but with the amount of locked doors remaining I suspect the master key is required. Once I found levels 1-3 I finished them off without any problems.

I've played various custom quests, all without this problem. I appreciate that blocking off later levels requires some ingenuity on the part of the quest author, but getting stuck like this, with restarting as the only solution, makes me a little grumpy.

LinkMaster500
08-21-2006, 07:48 PM
I have never tried to beat Hyrule Castle without getting the Magic Key first. I am not sure if it is possible, but maybe there is someone out there who has.