PDA

View Full Version : Custom Boss Help

The Destroyed
07-05-2006, 05:50 AM
Ok, I have started a new quest, and I need help on the first boss. It is going to be custom, and I have all the tiles for it. Now, I need help on how to animate it, and make sure that it attacks. It is an ice dragon, that flys up and down, shooting icicles at you. I just need to know how to make it so he attacks me, and such. Thanks.

The Destroyed
07-07-2006, 03:27 AM
Well, I can anyone give me a tutorial on how to make this real? I am really stumped, and I cant seem to get it to work. I have changed my custom tiles to the boss from Lttp in the 6th dungeon. That moth type thing.

LinkMaster500
07-07-2006, 09:41 AM
You might want to check the tutorial written by idontknow which should have some help. Here is a link:

http://www.geocities.com/idontknowtutorial/help.txt

If you're new to Zelda Classic, remember that custom bosses is a very difficult process and usually is not recommended for beginners, but you want to try it out, go right ahead.

Oh and one more thing. Please do not double-post. If you need to add something to what you said, it's better to use the edit button.

The Destroyed
07-07-2006, 10:58 PM
Hmm, that really didnt help me much...But, I figured most of it out. All I need to do now, is figure out how it should take damage.