PDA

View Full Version : Have a great and safe Independance Day

rocksfan13
07-04-2006, 08:50 AM
For those of you that live in the states, enjoy your July 4th. Have fun and enjoy all the...ehem fireworks, Legal or not. Maybe we could get some pictures of some of our partying today? I'll try to get some.

Anyway, enjoy it.

Master Ghaleon
07-04-2006, 08:54 AM
Happy 4th!! Im going over my moms for a cookout and thats about it

rocksfan13
07-04-2006, 09:02 AM
I'm not really going anywhere. Just hanging here at home. My sisters-in-law may come over, but other than that nothing major.

Anyone else got any plans?

moocow
07-04-2006, 09:37 AM
I probably won't do anything. It's actually raining right now. However, I partied hard this weekend and have seen fireworks twice already, so it's been a good holiday so far.

ShadowTiger
07-04-2006, 09:40 AM
At around 2:00, I'll be looking out the window for my ride to the Train station to meet a few friends, where my sister and I are going out to Coney Island to watch the fireworks all day and night with quite a few people we've (... *yay* ...) never met before. It's raining at Coney Island right now, and it'll be raining there all day. Beaches are great places for tons and tons of people to be crowded around during a thunderstorm, eh? :p At least fewer people will go due to the storm.

Everyone, have a wonderful 4th. ^.^

biggiy05
07-04-2006, 11:10 AM
I'm replacing the spark plugs on my car and eating home made ice cream and chocolate chip cookies I am bringing over to my friends place. Sugar, alcohol, and a bon fire if it's not too wet.

Prrkitty
07-04-2006, 12:06 PM
Blessings and happy 4th everyone. God bless... be safe and take care.
<hug>