PDA

View Full Version : Sword in dr wilys revenge

cloud0192
07-03-2006, 01:44 PM
Where in the world do you get the light saber?

Petoe
07-03-2006, 01:49 PM
It is in the Power Station. You have to survive only with the Shadow Blade in the beginning of the quest, but after you beat the first mini boss in the quest, you get the Light Sabre and life becomes so much easier.

metallicop
07-06-2006, 04:16 PM
I had the same problem. It took me about an hour before I got the sword, and was very frustrated that it was far away from where you start.

In fact, I'm now at the S/M Mariel ship, and it is a big pain in the ass. This guy should have stuck to the regular map style, because this game is pissing me off. I ran out of keys, and have tried bombing many areas with no success.

I would suggest that you give up and play a different quest. I am going to do the same, because I've already spent 8 hours or more and I'm on the third dungeon, with over 40 deaths.

If you choose to continue with this game, be ready for a lot of frustration, as you will encounter glitches (like getting stuck in the top left corner of the screen when you continue in some places), and a poorly laid-out overworld.

Next are the bosses. I find they are way overpowered and throw too much at you. It's also difficult to guess what their weaknesses are sometimes.

The enemies are way overpowered too. They do way too much damage, and take too many hits to destroy. The whole sewer system for getting around also makes the game confusing, and easy to get lost.

This game offers little reward as you advance, and the frustration and difficulty really make it a waste of time and no fun. Do yourself a favour and spare yourself from punishment... do not play this game!

Petoe
07-07-2006, 07:50 AM
Hehe, it's always loads of fun to read hate posts like this. :)

No one's opinion is wrong, but still I hope no one is stupid enough to listen to fools like these who haven't made any progress in the quest and come up with weird shit like this. Mr. Metallicop hasn't seen half of the quest so he can have no clue how rewarding it is or isn't and is in no position to tell other people if the quest is good enough for them or isn't it.

A friendly tip to metallicop: If you're so helpless you cannot post to a message board to ask help, do yourself a favor and delete this piece of a crap quest from youyr hard disk and never look back. ;)