PDA

View Full Version : Blizzard.com

phattonez
07-02-2006, 10:08 AM
One of my cousins wanted a subscription to WOW for a month for christmas, so I bought it for him online. I just checked my bank statement, and saw that they never stopped charging for it (and he doesn't use it anymore). Can anyone show me where I can cancel the account (I found no links on blizzard.com).

biggiy05
07-02-2006, 10:56 AM
One of my cousins wanted a subscription to WOW for a month for christmas, so I bought it for him online. I just checked my bank statement, and saw that they never stopped charging for it (and he doesn't use it anymore). Can anyone show me where I can cancel the account (I found no links on blizzard.com).

Yeah they keep charging until you cancel the account. Call (800)-59-BLIZZARD and give them the account username and password your cousin used to play and tell them you want to cancel the subscription. You can call 9am to 6pm Monday-Friday pacific time.

Beldaran
07-02-2006, 02:52 PM
You can also cancel your account at http://www.worldofwarcraft.com

phattonez
07-02-2006, 05:08 PM
What if I don't have the user account and password? Can I just give them the credit card information?

Dechipher
07-02-2006, 05:47 PM
What if I don't have the user account and password? Can I just give them the credit card information?
Give me the credit card info, I'll cancel it for ya
;)

MottZilla
07-02-2006, 07:06 PM
Call your bank and tell them if you can't get Blizzard to stop charging you. The easiest way to cancel anything is to stop them from getting your money. ;p