PDA

View Full Version : how do i load sum1s quest

naruto
06-29-2006, 09:57 AM
i downloaded the megaman dr.wilys revenge directors cut but i dont know how to load it.please help this noob:(

erm2003
06-29-2006, 11:38 AM
Make sure you read the FAQ thread for ZC. The link is here: http://www.armageddongames.net/showthread.php?t=85584

Also, just a little advice. Make sure you spell things out and use grammar on the boards. It's not a chat room and typing like that is generally frowned upon. Enjoy!

Petoe
06-29-2006, 01:36 PM
It is always good to know that different custom quests work on different versions of Zelda Classic.

Some very old quests work best on ZC 1.90.
MegaMan Dr. Wily's Revenge which you're trying to play works best on Zelda Classic 1.92 Beta 183 (which is also recommended by Seanbox in erm's link) and to play some of the newest quests you need to get the very latest ZC build (ZC 2.11).

I hope you'll be entertained by all the good and numerous Zelda Classic quests. ;)

naruto
06-29-2006, 04:30 PM
need more help after i select the MM quest and click ok it says invalid quest file

Petoe
06-29-2006, 04:55 PM
need more help after i select the MM quest and click ok it says invalid quest file

Hmm... that's weird. O_o

Make sure you have the correct version of Zelda Classic (ZC 1.92 b183) and try again loading the quest.

naruto
06-29-2006, 10:52 PM
i need help again when i unzip ZC 1.92 b183 it doesnt work after i drag the zelda w icon to the desktop i click on it and it says alleg41.dll was not found so i dragthe alleg icon to the desktop and i click on zelda-w and it says zmusic.dll was not found so i drag zmusic to the desktop click on zelda-w and it says windows has encountered a problem its one of thoose send error report things zc 1.92 only worksright after i unzip it and is in the window thing so if i want to play i have to unzip it every time

Petoe
06-30-2006, 07:43 AM
Hmm... I'm not sure if I perfectly understand your problem but you drag some files to the desktop? Well you should always keep all the Zelda Classic related files in the SAME folder. When you open ZC and some files are missing, the damn program will not work. :p So make sure you unzip all the files to a same folder. If the program still won't work after that, then I hope some technical expert can help ya out because I have no idea what could be wrong.