PDA

View Full Version : Lutraphobiac04

Breaker
06-28-2006, 12:54 AM
You're a turtling little bitch. >:|

Glitch
06-28-2006, 12:56 AM
Still lub you..but man....8-10 on defense is RETARDED.

http://employees.oneonta.edu/allenth/interest%20page/big%20turtle.jpg

Lutraphobiac
06-28-2006, 03:17 PM
Haha I hated the play on both sides that game. We usually never have more than 5 people on D and usually only have 3. We took on a second Prot tank and we were hoping to not get your team. I wanted it to be over, but I have to play with these guys everyday. : \

btw we call Theris's strat the roaming turtle. 3 hunters among pallys and rogues > mage stacking.

I am sure most people don't know what we are talking about.

moocow
06-28-2006, 03:45 PM
I bet it's WOW related. Just a guess.

Glitch
06-28-2006, 04:22 PM
Haha I hated the play on both sides that game. We usually never have more than 5 people on D and usually only have 3. We took on a second Prot tank and we were hoping to not get your team. I wanted it to be over, but I have to play with these guys everyday. : \

btw we call Theris's strat the roaming turtle. 3 hunters among pallys and rogues > mage stacking.

I am sure most people don't know what we are talking about.

When we zoned in I thought it was going to be a awesome fun match. But man it jsut went to crap fast. It was funny being accused of hunter stacking by Cownan...when you guys were mage stacking like crazy.

Lutraphobiac
06-28-2006, 05:51 PM
Yea, we were mage stacking mostly for fun. A few people were accusing you guys of "scouting" because they saw Xomeria afk out of a match. Which is retarded because I bet every alliance was complaining about the mage stacking.... Hunters were the only thing that could counter our team. Cownan was shouting stuff about honor in not losing to you guys and I was saying that's bullshit and I want to have fun. : \

Glitch
06-29-2006, 11:00 AM
Yea, we were mage stacking mostly for fun. A few people were accusing you guys of "scouting" because they saw Xomeria afk out of a match. Which is retarded because I bet every alliance was complaining about the mage stacking.... Hunters were the only thing that could counter our team. Cownan was shouting stuff about honor in not losing to you guys and I was saying that's bullshit and I want to have fun. : \

The only time "scouting" was done, was when everyone was in AV except Xomeria (I think?) and they went in to see if it was worth leaving AV. And yeah...every alliance team was complaining about the mages so we went in and shut them down. 3 BWL geared hunters > 4 top geared mages.

Cronic
07-05-2006, 04:09 PM
so are you guys saying I should ditch my turtle or what :p typically i stick with my humar cause he's quick, but i'd be lying if I said I didn't have a stabled turtle