PDA

View Full Version : It's like having a no pissing section in a pool

phattonez
06-27-2006, 01:02 PM
The surgeon general warns that seperate smoking and non-smoking sections are not good enough to avoid second hand smoke. Thanks for confirming what comedians have been telling us for years.

http://news.yahoo.com/fc/health/smoking

Prrkitty
06-27-2006, 01:36 PM
Someone needs to smack the surgeon general in the forehead and say, "DUH! Ya think?!!".

moocow
06-27-2006, 02:19 PM
How insightful. I never knew. :p

Darunia
06-27-2006, 03:07 PM
LATEST NEWS, GUYS!

They just invented the wheel! Can you believe it?

MottZilla
06-27-2006, 03:51 PM
While it may seem obvious, they are in authority and probably require tests/studies to be done before they are allowed to conclusively say anything. You don't just get to have a hunch and tell everyone it's fact.

But ya, it's not supposed to be surprising.

biggiy05
06-27-2006, 04:10 PM
While it may seem obvious, they are in authority and probably require tests/studies to be done before they are allowed to conclusively say anything. You don't just get to have a hunch and tell everyone it's fact.

But ya, it's not supposed to be surprising.

Well when half the world knows this already I don't think you need to waste money on a study.

MottZilla
06-27-2006, 07:50 PM
From what the news said they didn't actually waste money on a study but examined the results of studies already conducted, or something. I agree it's pretty retarded to have to examine it when it's rather obvious.

koopa
06-29-2006, 02:27 PM
ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!!!

That statement is definitely not as old as the realisation that passive smoking is bad for you too.

Just how stupid can people get?

biggiy05
06-29-2006, 03:10 PM
ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!!!

That statement is definitely not as old as the realisation that passive smoking is bad for you too.

Just how stupid can people get?

The world hasn't come to an end yet. Give it time and they will show you.