PDA

View Full Version : Defend your castle Questions...

punkonjunk1024
06-25-2006, 07:40 PM
Yup. I love that game but I don't know how WL got a score that high.
My strategy - Buy the temple first, recruit constantly. Save up for mana pool, then rape the wizards skillz.

But... I lose ALOT of wizards, fast. I want to know what affects how often they are lost.
Also... How to play this game as warlord does. Yup.

Master Ghaleon
06-25-2006, 07:47 PM
If I remember correctly once you get so far into it, you can pretty much be idle the whole time and when that level is done you would of had to just clicked ok and let it run over and over and over again til u got bored.

Cloral
06-25-2006, 08:53 PM
I had the high score at this at one point. I remember that I didn't lose so much as I got sick of the game and let myself die. Once I decided that, it took about an hour to actually die. IIRC, you should get lots of archers and repairmen. You do also need the wizards though since they're the only way to kill the big guys. I think one of the guys has a projectile weapon or something and that's probably what's killing your wizards.

{DSG}DarkRaven
06-25-2006, 11:48 PM
Any castle staff (archers, wizards, repairmen/carpenters) can be lost by having insufficient funds to pay them at the rounds end. Keep lots of cash on hand at all times, and buy lots of archers. Lots, and lots, and lots of archers. Enough archers will take care of most of the enemies, and magic takes care of the rest. Remember, even the biggest enemies can be converted using magic.

Rafnul
06-29-2006, 11:06 PM
I have a game in progress right now... I only bothered to get 32 wizards, and I stopped upgrading archers at 500, and I made the mistake of getting 25 builders. I got bored, so I stopped clicking, except in between battles to fortify my castle... I'm on stage 40... anyone know of a way to lose on purpose?

{DSG}DarkRaven
06-29-2006, 11:57 PM
Spend all your gold, which will cause all of your archers, wizards, and builders to quit. Then just wait it out.

Rafnul
06-30-2006, 01:23 AM
Whew, glad that's finally over.

gdorf
06-30-2006, 02:19 AM
I had this game going for over a week when the arcade first came out. Turns out, I lost my connection at some point and it gave me an error when I tried to submit my score.

Once you get to a point, its almost impossible to lose unintentionally. :shrug: