PDA

View Full Version : Archibaldo's Adventures With Alcohol!

Archibaldo
06-24-2006, 10:52 PM
Well, last night was my highschool prom. But that's not what is really important. The after party is. I learned a little lesson that night my friends. Don't start drinking on an empty stomach and on the brink of exhastion. I was getting really tipsy after one bottle of Alexander Keith's. Well, after I finished my first beer, I decided to open up the Tequila I brought. After a shot with my friends, I had myself another AK.

So after a while, I find a few more friends. And it turns out, one of them had some weed. So after lighting it up and smoking it all, I was pretty messed up. I had a few more shots of tequila and then I threw up... for like 5 minutes. Another lesson I learned, Doritos and alcohol do not mix. So yeah. I continued to have a little more and I soon developed the urge to hug people. So I went around huggin every one I saw. I walked up to people I had never seen in my life and hugged them. Eventually, I started asking every single person I saw for some weed. But no luck there. After a few more shots, I think, I started telling people that they were a person.

Heh, then came the cake. I sat down for a piece of cake or at least I think I sat down, and ate a shit ton of it. Every time I finished a piece another piece seemed to have appeared on my plate.

Then came the end of the night, I was getting my friends ready to leave and my friend lost her purse so I went around to so many people askign to see if they had found a purse. I thought I was saying "Have you seena black purse with a cherry print" but apparently I was saying "Cherries" over and over again. It's no surprise that no one had seen it then. But eventually my friend found it on the ground somewhere.

So yeah, my dad shows up and while driving us home, one of my friends pukes in the car all over the place.

And that's the story of my hghschool prom. Next party I got to, I'm going to get even more fucked up.

Dechipher
06-25-2006, 12:36 AM
Next party I got to, I'm going to get even more fucked up.

Great idea.
:rolleyes:

moocow
06-25-2006, 04:17 AM
Tonight I had 2 shots, a mixed drink and like 4 beers, and just had a small buzz. My mom had 6 beers and 3 shots and she was trashed. It was HILARIOUS.

My junior prom after party = bowling. Senior year = alcohol and everyone aorund me having sex. Except me. Oh well.

Darth Marsden
06-25-2006, 12:17 PM
Best. Prom. Ever.

Glad you had... fun?

Gunslinger
06-25-2006, 03:49 PM
Weed + alcohol has never worked for me. Weed + Doritos mixes much better than alcohol + Doritos.

Samson007
06-25-2006, 05:17 PM
I have done the weed + alcohol mix before, and it was spectacular!

6 beers + a ton of weed = The movie "Friday" being more hilarious than ever.

By all means if you want to have a good time. Just get a group of people together and set up the beer pong table. Its the best game you will ever play in your life.

moocow
06-25-2006, 09:20 PM
Weed + alcohol has never worked for me. Weed + Doritos mixes much better than alcohol + Doritos.

Cheeseburgers, pizza and White Castle go great with alcohol, fyi.

Glitch
06-26-2006, 01:48 AM
Way to be a trooper.