PDA

View Full Version : Remember when I got mugged back in march?

Masamune
06-21-2006, 11:45 AM
I was gonna post this yesterday, but I was banned for being called a douchebag. My bad.

Some of you may remember, but a friend and I were mugged back in march on our way to a St. Patty's day party. Well, apparently the same guys also robbed the local Sev (7-11) and attempted to mug some of our friends as well. It was a group of 4, and 3 of them were drunk. The one that was not drunk (John), was punched in the face after not giving them anything. The guys mugging them ran off after figuring out they didn't have anything. And they were caught later that evening. :)

Cock suckers.

Dechipher
06-21-2006, 01:47 PM
From what I hear about OCU (Oklahoma City University, where I'm going in the fall), the campus is nice but you really shouldn't walk around the neighborhood alone at night. It's a pretty shady neighborhood.

Where do you live again?

Masamune
06-21-2006, 02:01 PM
I live in a town called Boothwyn a ways south of Philidelphia. Right on the border of Delaware. The initial mugging happened in DE about a mile from the PA - DE border. The newer events happened pretty close to our High School.

Verman
06-21-2006, 02:44 PM
Wait some guys mugged a group of your friends? How did they do that?

Masamune
06-21-2006, 02:56 PM
Three of them were so drunk they could barely walk straight. So it was two guys in their 20's against one 17 year old.

goKi
06-21-2006, 08:06 PM
Perhaps you should consider moving house?

I've had some homeless moron try mug me once. You know what i did? I said 'no' and didn't even reach for my pockets, and kept walking.

You said these guys had a gun last time, right, well why did they punch the guy in the face?

Aegix Drakan
06-21-2006, 08:14 PM
glad to hear those assholes got busted.

and I feel sorry for that freind of yours who got whacked. >_< I feel his pain.

SomaLlama
06-21-2006, 09:03 PM
You said these guys had a gun last time, right, well why did they punch the guy in the face?
commiting murder isnt usually a good idea >.>

Masamune
06-21-2006, 09:08 PM
Perhaps you should consider moving house?

I've had some homeless moron try mug me once. You know what i did? I said 'no' and didn't even reach for my pockets, and kept walking.

I don't know. Let me go find the mother fucker and ask him why he didn't have a gun that time.

goKi
06-21-2006, 09:27 PM
commiting murder isnt usually a good idea >.>

At least one person could think hard about what i was saying. These people usually don't have any intention of using the gun if they have it. They want booze money, not jail for life.

Aegix Drakan
06-21-2006, 10:04 PM
At least one person could think hard about what i was saying. These people usually don't have any intention of using the gun if they have it. They want booze money, not jail for life.

EXACTLY. most of these kinds of criminals are cowards. like high school bullies.

{DSG}DarkRaven
06-22-2006, 12:25 AM
When I was living in Minneapolis with my aunt and uncle during the spring of '04, three high school kids (who knew my older cousin) broke into the house while my younger cousin and I were there. Walked right into the living room, saw my cousin laying on the couch, and ran. The funny thing is, at the time, my cousin was sick, not to mention the fact that he was about 5'6, skinny, and about the whitest kid you'll ever see that's not an albino. Police caught them down the block and had is ID them from the house. I forget what happened to them, but since they were all minors, I don't think it was much.

Verman
06-22-2006, 10:42 AM
I see! your buddies must have been dragging themselves around drunk then. Because usually drunk ass fuckers want to fight everyone. I'm surprised the drunken dudes didn't just start throwing shots hahhah. Ah well, as a secret though next time someone mugs you kick one of them in the balls and just start punching. It takes way more guts to pull the trigger on a gun then it does to pull it on someone. The person has to have it in thier mind to do that, and you would be surprised how many don't ;) of course theres always accidents.

if its that bad there carry a nice big bowie knife :P fuck those fuckers.