PDA

View Full Version : More myspace bashing

biggiy05
06-12-2006, 10:29 PM
A 16 year old girl in Michigan got on a plane and flew to the middle east to meet a guy she met on myspace.

I just heard about this on news and am looking for the article. They were looking into seeing if a crime had been committed and the family's attorney was going on about myspace.

How is flying to another country to meet someone a crime? Do they know if they even met? Did anything?

Where do you get that this is a problem because of myspace? It would be no different if it happened in a chat room or on another online site.:rolleyes:

SomaLlama
06-12-2006, 10:37 PM
because... it was the middle east... fucked up shit happens there... WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO GO TO THE MIDDLE EAST? AHHHHH

{DSG}DarkRaven
06-12-2006, 10:43 PM
Because people are stupid. The girl is stupid. Her parents are stupid. The media is stupid. The lawyer is stupid. The police? Stupid. You can't sue the internet.

phattonez
06-12-2006, 11:02 PM
I blame the airline company for letting anyone go to the Middle East.

Gerudo
06-12-2006, 11:06 PM
i agree with Raven... i swear people do this shit on purpose just to get publicity...

SUCCESSOR
06-13-2006, 01:29 AM
MySpace is bad for your health!

biggiy05
06-13-2006, 01:44 AM
MySpace is bad for your health!

I was going somewhere one day and one of the guys on the radio was talking about myspace. He made a good example of what it is.

Myspace is the internet version of crack.

Cronic
06-13-2006, 02:18 PM
Because people are stupid. The girl is stupid. Her parents are stupid. The media is stupid. The lawyer is stupid. The police? Stupid. You can't sue the internet.

In all that you forgot to say "myspace is stupid"