PDA

View Full Version : This is why old people should stay off the road

biggiy05
06-10-2006, 06:50 PM
I went to go see the omen today with my friend which by the way isn't that great. Save your money.

So we are going down the road and we get into the turn lane so we can get to the theater. Well we are talking and I looked up and there is this old guy in a red toyota corolla coming straight at us. I yelled Mike and he jerked the wheel to the right and slammed on the brakes. This guy keeps going and as he goes by he waves at me......what the hell are you waving for, you almost slammed into us!

It didn't freak me out as much as it pissed me off. I had this feeling going through my legs, I guess you would call it shock. I just couldn't believe that guy just did that. He sat in the turn lane and then tried to pull out into traffic which is moving at 50mph or more.

Older people should have to take a driving test after a certain age. If they can't pass it they shouldn't be allowed to drive.

moocow
06-11-2006, 01:55 AM
diuuuuuuuuuuh old peo9oke shoudl not n=dirve,

adbd ui a not drunk i swrear.ahjahaha

dude old peopels uck big ballsllslsl./

Drunken Tiger
06-11-2006, 02:00 AM
Old people and middle aged Asian women are the worlds worst drivers/parkers.

mooie, go lie down. :)

Lilith
06-11-2006, 02:00 AM
durnk adn on teh internetz.

biggiy05
06-11-2006, 02:27 AM

I'll be looking for the drunk bulletin on myspace in the morning.

Seriously go to bed lol.

Darth Marsden
06-11-2006, 05:27 AM
Older people should have to take a driving test after a certain age. If they can't pass it they shouldn't be allowed to drive.
Agreed. Some elders, like, for example, my grandparents, are still very good drivers, but some people, especially those who seem to live in the same area as me, can't seem to see over the steering wheel, and don't get me started on the number of times and old person has screwed me, or indeed the rest of my family, over while on the road - I say retest them every 2 1/2 or 5 years.

Man, that was a long sentance.

Golden Warrior
06-11-2006, 11:20 AM

I agree. Though to be fair, there are plenty of younger people to that shouldn't be driving. I think at some people point people were talking about making the older people take an eye test to renew their license, but I don't remember if anything came out of that.

biggiy05
06-11-2006, 11:45 AM
I agree. Though to be fair, there are plenty of younger people to that shouldn't be driving. I think at some people point people were talking about making the older people take an eye test to renew their license, but I don't remember if anything came out of that.

I think if you are going against the flow of traffic you need more than an eye test.

I do agree that some younger people shouldn't be driving or they need more experience before they can get their license. A girl I graduated with totaled her car because she was texting while driving. Went right into a tree. Why would you be sending a text message while driving?

Drunken Tiger
06-11-2006, 11:54 AM
Cheaper than calling... But then again, Im sure the car cost more than a phonecall..

moocow
06-12-2006, 07:15 AM

Um. Sorry 'bout that. I was trashed. I blame Glitch.

I think most people know how I feel about old people though, they seriously freak me out..

biggiy05
06-12-2006, 10:55 AM
Um. Sorry 'bout that. I was trashed. I blame Glitch.

I think most people know how I feel about old people though, they seriously freak me out..

Really? You look stone cold sober to me.:D

RakanishuDiork
06-14-2006, 09:49 PM
was that all about? is this thread just about older people driving? I think everybody have the right to drive... BUT the one's who do stupidities while driving, like texting, having a make up, kissing, eating snots, etc... shouldn't drive, 'cuz they kill people... :mad:

biggiy05
06-14-2006, 10:08 PM
was that all about? is this thread just about older people driving? I think everybody have the right to drive... BUT the one's who do stupidities while driving, like texting, having a make up, kissing, eating snots, etc... shouldn't drive, 'cuz they kill people... :mad:

No RakanishuDiork the thread was really about underage drinking.

When an older person comes into the opposite lane is and is going against traffic they need to learn to drive again. If anyone does it they need to learn how to drive.

RakanishuDiork
06-14-2006, 10:18 PM
ok then, nevermind...