PDA

View Full Version : Check out WealthWars, cheta dn steal cash from other players

dbarker
06-07-2006, 06:38 PM
This is how stuff goes down at my house:

You actually get paid to lie, cheat and steal money from other people, and when i looked through thier drawers people actually do get paid, saw people get paid ranging from 25 bucks to over 100. Even found a fellow who won gift certificates from amazon and an IPod.

Beldaran
06-07-2006, 07:32 PM
You actually get paid to lie, cheat and steal money from other players,

So...it's exactly like real business.

goKi
06-07-2006, 07:43 PM
We don't allow advertising the points to referral links. I'm removing your link and issuing you with an official warning. Any attempt to post this link again will result in a ban.

3. No advertising
Advertising is generally defined as linking to a personal website or forum for the sole purpose of driving visitors away from the site they're on in favor of the website being advertised. Advertising also includes linking people to websites for your personal gain, such as sites that pay per click or sites that increase your rank or status for each person you direct to the site. Advertising is permitted in signatures, however, and we urge you to place your link in your sig rather than post a topic and wind up banned.