PDA

View Full Version : Can't find ZConsole 2.10

ZZT
06-05-2006, 05:05 PM
Yeah, so I have to cheat sometimes. v_v; It'd still help if I got a URL, though...

Popuri
06-06-2006, 01:05 AM
There isn't one! It hasn't been made yet!:shrug:

Luigi
06-06-2006, 01:55 PM
HERE (http://ninjagaiden4.thegaminguniverse.com/ZCONSOLE_210_ASM.zip)

Nicholas Steel
06-07-2006, 01:38 AM
absoloute awesomness.... didnt even know this existed.

Popuri
06-07-2006, 11:31 AM
What!? I didn't even know there was one!!!

MottZilla
06-07-2006, 12:46 PM
I wouldn't have been able to tell you if it existed either cause it's been so long. I would have had to go check and see what version it was last. Glad to see people still enjoy it. ;) In the beginning it got mainly bad feedback from some. But then there were apparently a very large group of people that never said anything that use it. I did get lots of private messages later on. It's neat though to here people still get use out of it.

elise
06-07-2006, 01:52 PM
I wouldn't have been able to tell you if it existed either cause it's been so long. I would have had to go check and see what version it was last. Glad to see people still enjoy it. ;) In the beginning it got mainly bad feedback from some. But then there were apparently a very large group of people that never said anything that use it. I did get lots of private messages later on. It's neat though to here people still get use out of it.
No it wasn't bad feedback we asked about the hotkey if it could cause trouble ,
you said no and also made one without that and nobody ever complained about it , and yeah it is still used I get regular the question if I have it and can send it ,it's kind of a hot item to have :D

MottZilla
06-07-2006, 07:53 PM
Oh no that came much later, the people saying it was a trojan or something. But ya the rewrite in pure asm fixed that.

ShadowTiger
06-07-2006, 08:47 PM
Thanks once again for ZConsole, Mottzilla. :) It's just something that really needs to be said again. I used it all the time.

Now, ZC 2.11 is here, and people are making better, harder quests, and forgetting to put adequate save rooms in. Am I right? :kawaii:' ...

... *cough* ...

Right, ... so thanks for the ZConsole again. Hopefully there may be other iterations of it in the future. :thumbsup: With your blessing, that is.

Tacomaster22
11-04-2006, 12:14 AM
uh... the link doesnt work

elise
11-04-2006, 07:38 AM
Here (http://edc-info.net/zcf/ZCONSOLE_210_ASM.zip) you go ;)