PDA

View Full Version : What kind of excuse is that?

rocksfan13
06-05-2006, 01:47 PM
I just read this.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13103951/

Maybe if the guy thought more with his brain and not his penis. Dumbass.

Gerudo
06-05-2006, 02:01 PM
there is no excuse for that.

my license when i was under 18 might as well have had a neon flashing spot on it that said i was a minor. even then, until i was 21, it said the same fucking thing.

"They're baiting. They're disguising. They're camouflaging them. They are trying to create a situation and trying to induce someone into taking the bait."
thats how it works in the real world, you idiot.

biggiy05
06-05-2006, 02:36 PM
Anyone under 21 here in Ohio has a vertical driver license that has a big red bar at the top to tell you that the person is 21. If you are over 21 you have a horizontal license but if you can't buy alcohol that big red bar is slapped on your license. It's not hard to look. He should have been looking at the date on the id not the girl.

{DSG}DarkRaven
06-05-2006, 02:44 PM
There wouldn't have been any problem at all if the guy took obscene pleasure in carding everyone who purchased alcohol, even if they clearly were over 26. Besides, girls love getting carded, right? Because it means they look youthful and stuff. "34, eh? Don't look a day over 19, Ma'am."

EDIT: Biggiy, it's the same way here in Michigan. I missed the deadline and got a horizontal license, but lots of people my age still have the dorky vertical ones.

Archibaldo
06-06-2006, 06:43 PM
Heh, this reminds of a party I had awhile back. (Some of you might remember when I posted drunk as hell). A friend of mine is 19, legal drinking age in Canada is 18. She went in to buy the liquor with out and ID. The clerk was apparently a really old lady. My friend didn't even get asked for her card. The clerks are getting lazy.

Warlock
06-06-2006, 07:26 PM
What kind of POS store doesn't make $1000 in a week?

SomaLlama
06-06-2006, 08:52 PM
This gives me ideas....

moocow
06-06-2006, 10:35 PM
Heh, this reminds of a party I had awhile back. (Some of you might remember when I posted drunk as hell). A friend of mine is 19, legal drinking age in Canada is 18. She went in to buy the liquor with out and ID. The clerk was apparently a really old lady. My friend didn't even get asked for her card. The clerks are getting lazy.

There's only two places I don't get ID'ed, and that's two bars here in town that I go to a lot. Otherwise, all gas stations, grocery stores and the liquor store all ID me, every time. Even if I go into the same gas station twice in one day and the same clerk waits on me. They have a machine they run my license through...

Drunken Tiger
06-06-2006, 10:51 PM
Legal drinking age here is 18, I bought when i was 16, they dont really care. The smaller liquor stores do though, but Liquor shops such as Coles Liquor or Safeawy Liquor dont. (Those are stores connected to supermarkets.)

goKi
06-06-2006, 11:17 PM
Legal drinking age here is 18, I bought when i was 16, they dont really care. The smaller liquor stores do though, but Liquor shops such as Coles Liquor or Safeawy Liquor dont. (Those are stores connected to supermarkets.)

Living on the border down here, and being able to get our license at 17, we'd all travel down to Victoria, switching our Red on White P's for White on Red P's, and use a drive through bottle shop. Never asked for id once.

Note for everyone except DT: Victoria and NSW have a provisional license, which requires all drivers for the first few years to wear "P" plates on their cars. In New South Wales they are a Red 'P' on a white back, and in Victoira, they are a White 'P' on a red background.