PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Koopa!

Dark Nation
06-05-2006, 11:17 AM
Having made it through the trial period, Koopa is hereby promoted from Scapegoat to Senior Scapegoat. Flash Man, DarkDragon, Takuya, and Solaris Omega will taking his old spot. So, in keeping with tradition, these 4 are now to blame for all existing and new bugs. Koopa's new role will be to distribute blame for the bugs evenly among them.

Nicholas Steel
06-05-2006, 11:20 AM
congrats kooper.

rocksfan13
06-05-2006, 11:28 AM
OMG! That's great! koopa is one of the best. Keep it up man. Don't forget, some of the bigger bugs are still you're fault. LOL

elise
06-05-2006, 11:29 AM
Great koopa Congrats :)
and all the others

Cronic
06-05-2006, 11:37 AM
Good to see DN getting the help he so richly deserves =)

Aegix Drakan
06-05-2006, 11:47 AM
alright Koopa!

congratz on the promotion!

koopa
06-05-2006, 01:17 PM
Let's not forget to congratulate the others - Flash Man, DarkDragon, Takuya, and Solaris Omega.

Congratulations to all of you.

And thank you to everyone who posted in here.

Dark Nation
06-05-2006, 10:05 PM
For those of you who haven't figure it out yet, this is actually a thread about Flash Man, DarkDragon, Takuya, and Solaris Omega. I know that Koopa is aware of this and was just reminding everyone where the true focus is supposed to be, since his addition to the team was heralded in the same way (JMan2050 was promoted to Assistant Programmer and Koopa took his old job of Scapegoat). So, congrats all of you.

Solaris_Omega
06-05-2006, 10:48 PM
Thanks for the oppurtunity DN, I am sure we won't let you down.

ShadowTiger
06-05-2006, 10:58 PM
Wow. Crazy stuff. :blah: Man. Expect some flak. If you guys are ever overinundated with PM's and requests for Roc's Feather, pass 'em here. ;-D *Clearly has a large flail in his arms* Heheheheh. :sb: >:-D Fun.

Seriously guys, congratulations. I know you'll all do a fantastic job, and we'll all see some amazing stuff from you guys in the coming days and weeks. ...

Oh, ... Flash Man, ... Holy crap, post more. XD I love reading your posts, and the more of 'em I see, the happier you make us. :thumbsup: I had no idea you program, man. I look forward to seeing what bugs you guys can squash together.

Rakki
06-06-2006, 02:17 AM
Holy crap. Four new developers all at once? I can't wait to see the number of updates and bugfixes ZC will have now. :D Congrats, you guys.

Petoe
06-06-2006, 08:54 AM
Wow! So many people now! This is fantastic news...

...and congrats to everybody, especially the great koopa! ;)

DarkFlameWolf
06-06-2006, 09:17 AM
So does this mean you'll be too busy to test Koopa?

koopa
06-06-2006, 01:57 PM
Luckily, no, from about mid-july it'll be summer break at university anyway, so if you need it I'll be able to spend hours and hours testing ... I'll need something to do in the holidays besides revising for exams :) Oh yeah, AND I'll be working on ZC.

And as I said, I'm really looking forward to testing, DFW. My pencil is sharpened and my pad of paper ready.

Takuya
06-06-2006, 10:53 PM
It suffices to say that DN's already been whipping me for missing brackets in the code. :P

I'll try my best, I think I'm doing alright, and 4 new devs .... except ZC 3.3 soon. haha.