PDA

View Full Version : Help With Hidden Duality?

DJG105
06-04-2006, 02:22 PM
hey, so im new here. i cannot find the magic boomerang in the 2nd dungeon of Hidden Duality DC. i got the lantern, and ive searched around for a while for the boomerang. any help would be appreciated.

thanks, Dan

WindStrike
06-04-2006, 06:48 PM
Make sure you've looked and checked under ALL of the torches.

DJG105
06-04-2006, 07:43 PM
dont know quite what you mean by check under the torches.

is that a clue as to where to bomb? ive been tossing bombs all over the place hahaha.

right now, im looking for a key, but none can be found. i used the lantern to make a moat disappear which blocked my way to a locked door. i unlocked that door, and the other room is full of moveable blocks. on the other side of the room is a locked door.

im in need of this key.

wow, congrats to the makers of this quest for a great job, these level are hardcore (i love a challenge- its just a shame that i'm no good at the game :-) )

erm2003
06-04-2006, 08:14 PM
I think there is a spot fairly close to the beginning where you can walk behind a torch to fall to the floor below. It's been a while since I have played this one though...

Love For Fire
06-05-2006, 08:49 AM
Have you seen a room on the bottom floor where there are two unlit torches and a treasure chest you can't reach? Go one room right and one room down from that point and bomb your way to the left. That key will take you to the Magic Boomerang.