PDA

View Full Version : When no one was lookin...

Cronic
06-02-2006, 07:14 AM
so what do you do when nobodies watchin? I'm one of the most morose individuals you could meet but when no ones lookin not only do I laugh at shit I find funny i may even break into song or the occasional little jig ...how bout you guys? what do you do when your out of the public eye?

moocow
06-02-2006, 07:21 AM
Masturbate.

Daarkseid
06-02-2006, 07:26 AM
Masturbate.

Ditto.

Cronic
06-02-2006, 07:28 AM
what do you do when your out of the public eye?

Masturbate.

now thats what i'm talkin about ...a lady with some class :giggle:

;)

moocow
06-02-2006, 09:01 AM
now thats what i'm talkin about ...a lady with some class :giggle:

;)

My friends think that I should have been born male.

Verman
06-02-2006, 10:12 AM
I masturbate around people too. :P

Glitch
06-02-2006, 10:15 AM
Plot Moocow's demise.

moocow
06-02-2006, 10:20 AM
Plot Moocow's demise.

What he REALLY means is that he jerks off to pictures of me. Seriously. I've seen the pictures all over his bedroom floor, taped to the walls, the celing, his PILLOW... it's kinda creepy.

Glitch
06-02-2006, 11:42 AM
What he REALLY means is that he jerks off to pictures of me. Seriously. I've seen the pictures all over his bedroom floor, taped to the walls, the celing, his PILLOW... it's kinda creepy.

Don't forget the hair doll.

moocow
06-02-2006, 11:45 AM
Don't forget the hair doll.

Oh yeah, and the hair doll. Life size. He's OBSESSED I TELL YOU!

Masamune
06-02-2006, 02:32 PM
Pick my nose. :O

MottZilla
06-02-2006, 04:09 PM
Dispose of victims' corpses.

Breaker
06-02-2006, 10:52 PM
When nobody's looking, I talk to you guys in #AGN. >.>

Mitsukara
06-03-2006, 01:03 AM
I have a tendancy to start saying some of my thoughts aloud when I'm alone.

Sometimes I also try to hum to see how well/mediocrely/horribly I can perform certain songs; I seem to suck at setting tone for the high-pitched notes in the Legend of Zelda overworld and the main theme from Star Wars.

Of course, I have to be "alone" in some form to do certain things at all- all my online communication and all my manga-reading come to mind especially. I also occasionally take the opportunity to try dressing- mostly by rearranging my own clothing items though, especially flannel shirts- in ways that would be, well, unacceptable around other people.

Also, I only draw when I'm alone. Although, that could change eventually, along with some of the other things I've mentioned.

I only plug speakers in for any of the music I listen to- rather than wearing headphones- when I'm alone. I'm not really prepared to explain why or how I came to listen to anime music or some of the weirder items in my music collection- who really wants to explain listening to Gary Puckett and the Union Gap?- to my parents, who are happier not hearing such things anyway.

Of course, there's also some obvious things one keeps to themselves, as mentioned...

Someday in the future, though, I imagine my alone times will be reserved to the thinking out loud and humming attempts, and, well, other things.

Yep, I still make longer posts than 98.762% of other people ;) And arguably creepier ones.

MacWeirdo42
06-03-2006, 01:15 AM
Heh, saying your thoughts aloud... I tend to do that, as well. I find it's a matter of that after a certain amount of time, you need to hear someone's voice, if only your own.

As for myself... Fweh... Can't really think of anything that hasn't already been covered - other than slipping into extremely paranoid modes of thought.

SomaLlama
06-03-2006, 02:02 AM
Masturbate.
saw it coming

Lilith
06-03-2006, 02:03 AM
I dance. And run/skip around because there's space to do it at work but I'm not allowed.

Darth Marsden
06-03-2006, 05:01 AM
I have a tendancy to act out plots for various things I come up with. Example: I'll come up with a plot for a Doctor Who episode and then I'll go through a read-through with myself.

Also I swear at my computer/consoles. I try not to do it when anyone else is in the house, for obvious reasons, but when I'm alone, it's I PRESSED JUMP YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT. I go through a lot of throat medicine.

*b*
06-03-2006, 05:24 AM
various rituals of black magic and sacraficing virgins

nah, just kidding. I usually act out certain moves of Link and various other characters, so I know how real a certain move would look. like, I'll pick up a stick and swing it like a sword, which is how I came up with an animation I'm working on. it's funny when somone sees me doing that, though. I look like a deer in headlights

moocow
06-03-2006, 07:22 AM
I like to find my old flag from color guard and twirl it. Well, I used to until I gave the flag back to my old color guard instructor... I don't mind THAT MUCH when people see me do that, but it still makes me feel kind of like a dork. Being out of high school for 4 years and still wanting to twirl flags, hahaha. I also talk to myself, and sing. And sometimes dance.

One night I was home by myself, and I was getting ready to go out drinkin with a bunch of friends, so I was in the bathroom dancing and singing to Michael Jackson. Yeaaaaaah. I had fun though >.>

MacWeirdo42
06-03-2006, 09:43 AM
I like to find my old flag from color guard and twirl it. Well, I used to until I gave the flag back to my old color guard instructor... I don't mind THAT MUCH when people see me do that, but it still makes me feel kind of like a dork. Being out of high school for 4 years and still wanting to twirl flags, hahaha. I also talk to myself, and sing. And sometimes dance.

One night I was home by myself, and I was getting ready to go out drinkin with a bunch of friends, so I was in the bathroom dancing and singing to Michael Jackson. Yeaaaaaah. I had fun though >.>
Heh, it could be worse... I sometimes have random urges to twirl flags, but I was never in color guard. Three of my sisters have been in color guard, though.

Oh yeah, and I almost forgot - I practice my ligthsaber skillz.

Glitch
06-03-2006, 04:51 PM
saw it coming

no pun intended?

Sir_Johnamus
06-03-2006, 05:13 PM
I try to sing, then repair the glass I break. Other then that, I practice my swordsmanship.

KJAZZ
06-03-2006, 05:32 PM
I don't really do anything out of the ordinary when I'm alone.. But I do sometimes brainstorm about various things I'm going to work on, even if I would never actually work on them..

Hmm... you got your username changed again? LORDCRONIC, Darth Cronic, and now just plain ole Cronic, eh? :blah:

Cronic
06-03-2006, 05:36 PM
still smokes the same no matter what ya call him ;)