PDA

View Full Version : Good bye

Zeo
05-30-2006, 08:02 PM
And As I psoted in FS in repsonse to braker cosnsidering me unsuitable:

"Umm really? If you guys want to take my mod spot, fine, But Idon't see any real diferrnce in my abilitess before or since and a significangt increase in my activites and helpfulness........ I never was in the "moderator" group anyawy.

And I've not been critical of AGN, I've been critical of Breaker specifically............altough I wil say that there's been much improvement over the last 3 years.

Now since its ebeen decided that since Sol promoted me it was a bad ide,a let me say what needs to be siad.

WL himself decided that he dind'tlike the direction AGN was going in and called for help,, now he evidently didn't make the best chioce, but he kew this was going no where fast.

Now obviusoly sol screwed up bad, but taht deons't maen everythign he did was wrong. I'd ahve volunteered myself, excpt taht I only have ttme to dela whtthis on amoderator level, Not on an admin level. However you DO ahve to admit I've been actively invovled in running a site roughtly the same size for about 4 years (1 year were were indeed way samller)

So basic opinion on this exact topic is if you don't want my help breaker, (not for GCCC), if you do I'll be here."

since obviusly breaker plain out deons't give a rats rear that Iwas willingto Give AGN another chance, and simply wants me gone, I'll leave. If warlord wants me back, he knows where I am.

Once again, I don't hate no r wish AGN ill I just feelit needs fixed, and so did WL evidently. everyone knows how to find me.

Good bye.

jman2050
05-30-2006, 08:19 PM
Oh this won't end well...

Brasel
05-30-2006, 08:20 PM
You can't let what Breaker says get to you, Zeo. Whether he means it or not, he's just being Breaker. Big deal, its almost impossible to get Breaker to accept anything that doesn't meet his specific criteria for being "cool". Thats just the way it is, always was, and probably always will be. The best thing to do is just live with it and realize that whether or not Breaker conciders you unsuitable, other people did.

Gerudo
05-30-2006, 08:22 PM
note: i have been informed Zeo has larger fingers than most, which is the reason for his typos.

i dont see how anyone that's been here over 5 years could be considered 'unsuitable'. hell we all know what else you do.

just when i thought i'd see older members come back because the site was going in a good direction (at this time, i'll with-hold all further comments about that), they seem to disappear just as quick.

edit:
please dont turn this into a "omg brekar sukxz lolol" thread. we've had enough of those. i know others would rather you not post, than to post that.

Dechipher
05-30-2006, 08:34 PM
I hate good bye threads.

Breaker
05-30-2006, 08:35 PM
Oh this won't end well...

Eh? it's already over.

Glitch
05-30-2006, 08:43 PM
You just came back to agn a few weeks ago.
You've been making comments about AGN sucking and ZC not belonging here ever since you came back.
You've make it clear you don't like Breaker

Call it a guess, but I bet the fact you aren't a mod any has to do with all of those things. Goodbye. Seeya again in a year.

bigjoe
05-30-2006, 08:43 PM
note: i have been informed Zeo has larger fingers than most, which is the reason for his typos.

The nature of most of his typos would indicate that he is not pressing the buttons in the right order. A common example of this would be "teh". I don't see how big fingers can result in that sort of typo.

Gerudo
05-30-2006, 08:49 PM
The nature of most of his typos would indicate that he is not pressing the buttons in the right order. A common example of this would be "teh". I don't see how big fingers can result in that sort of typo.
alrighty then. he's drunk.

:p

ShadowTiger
05-30-2006, 08:49 PM
The nature of most of his typos would indicate that he is not pressing the buttons in the right order. A common example of this would be "teh". I don't see how big fingers can result in that sort of typo.Like much of this thread, this is the result of jumping to a conclusion after analyzing the wrong thing. I'm in #GU all the time, and this is the general theory that's being passed around. Zeo has large fingers, and so long as you can understand what he's saying, it wouldn't be very kind to ask him to correct it unless there's something you really can't understand.

Anyway, I hope that having confidence in AGN's actions related to who controls things is the right thing to do here. I'm sure the staff are completely aware of everything, bad and good, that all of its staff can and cannot contribute and have measured things accordingly. AGN has a lot to maintain and needs all the help that it can get, and to deny itself any service, be it the security / paranoia front, or the public representation and relations front, would be a grave mistake on its part that it wouldn't dare make unless they missed something major, or simply didn't care. As their actions insist and imply, AGN does not make mistakes.

Of course I don't speak for AGN, but I think we can safely assume that AGN will do whatever it can to promote both anti-spam (etc) measures and its friendly public relations on all fronts.

goKi
05-30-2006, 08:59 PM
A suitable staff member of AGN would be looking after AGN's best interests. Not posting in General Bitching about how ZC should belong to somone else.

Zeo
05-30-2006, 09:55 PM
HOLD IT: I was answering Jman's questions, don't accuse me of things I didn't do Goki and Glitch, I never said ZZc didn't belong here, AND THAT is the kinda CRAP That made me dislike Breaker.

ANd heck yeah I was going to say my peice on Breaker since that was the whole point of every coming back free expreission, and esp in FS....

And YEs I'll probably make post now and then, but I was back to being here every day and trying to do My BEST to make sure nothing got thorwn underthe rug as per usual. now i'll go back to my one or two posts a year on topics that interst me.

Drunken Tiger
05-30-2006, 10:09 PM
Cya around then mate. Too bad things didnt work out.

Master Ghaleon
05-30-2006, 10:16 PM
And As I psoted in FS in repsonse to braker cosnsidering me unsuitable...........I've been critical of Breaker specificallysamller)...............So basic opinion on this exact topic is if you don't want my help breaker, (not for GCCC), if you do I'll be here.".................since obviusly breaker plain out deons't give a rats rear that Iwas willingto Give AGN another chance, and simply wants me gone, I'll leave. .

The best advice is what War Lord said cause you obviously have a problem with Breaker.

You have a problem with someone? Take it to a PM.

Instead of making threads like these plus goodbye threads are lame since usually everyone comes back in one form or another

Verman
05-30-2006, 11:25 PM
zeo, who cares about you? go away.

nuff said

MottZilla
05-30-2006, 11:41 PM
Quitters. People disagree or something and it's all I'm leaving OMG! I mean what the fuck. Is there some kind of balls shortage? Does no one have the balls to stay here anymore and not be all omg I'm leaving cause braker is a meanie!!! Wahhhhh. Seriously get the fuck over it.

If you're leaving because your not a moderator or something you probably didn't need to be here anyway.

Zeo
05-30-2006, 11:53 PM
excuse me? It has NOTHGIN to do wihtthe mod spot Mottz and everythign to do withthe fact that I andothers came back because things were suppsoed to change, not be the same when I left the first time, and every thign's back how it used to be, so I have no reason to stick around,other then defend myself and occasionly post a Zc bug o something...........

I cam here to help amke AGN btter under the idea of CHANge, Im "leaving" because its obviuos that's jsut not going to happen.

Nightmare
05-30-2006, 11:55 PM
HOLD IT: I was answering Jman's questions, don't accuse me of things I didn't do Goki and Glitch, I never said ZZc didn't belong here, AND THAT is the kinda CRAP That made me dislike Breaker.

ANd heck yeah I was going to say my peice on Breaker since that was the whole point of every coming back free expreission, and esp in FS....

And that's why AGN is a shell of what it used to be.

-James

Verman
05-31-2006, 12:03 AM
woah nightmare...omg

phattonez
05-31-2006, 12:14 AM
Just let them leave. This is just another person pissed at Breaker for being Breaker. If a forum is worth leaving because of one person, there's something wrong with you.

Btw, you can use the ignore option if you really hate to talk to someone.

Gerudo
05-31-2006, 12:21 AM
Btw, you can use the ignore option if you really hate to talk to someone.
actually, you can't ignore staff.

phattonez
05-31-2006, 12:26 AM
If you can't ignore them, then just don't read their posts. It's the same thing.

Either way, my point is still valid.

Drunken Tiger
05-31-2006, 12:27 AM
excuse me? It has NOTHGIN to do wihtthe mod spot Mottz and everythign to do withthe fact that I andothers came back because things were suppsoed to change, not be the same when I left the first time, and every thign's back how it used to be, so I have no reason to stick around,other then defend myself and occasionly post a Zc bug o something...........

I cam here to help amke AGN btter under the idea of CHANge, Im "leaving" because its obviuos that's jsut not going to happen.

Hey, seriously, why the hell are you typing like that?

Im just curious.

Breaker
05-31-2006, 12:36 AM
And that's why AGN is a shell of what it used to be.

-James

Compared to when you used it to round up people to harass victims of people you sexually molested (http://nightmareisbrianpeppers.ytmnd.com/)? Right... why are you still even allowed to use a computer? Anyway, as far as Zeo's concerned, this entire thread is proof enough as to why he's unsuitable to be staff.

Why is it that some of you expect AGN to be this moral empire of the internet?

Stop making AGN your life. It's not healthy.

Nightmare
05-31-2006, 12:38 AM
Hey Zeo, seriously, why the hell are you typing like that?

Im just curious.

He has done this from the beginning of time, I think he rushes too much.

Compared to when you used it to round up people to harass victims of people you sexually molested? Right... why are you still even allowed to use a computer? Anyway, as far as Zeo's concerned, this entire thread is proof enough as to why he's unsuitable to be staff. Why is it that some of you expect AGN to be this moral empire of the internet? Stop making AGN your life. It's not healthy.

Haven't you learned your lesson dealing with me Breaker?

Well, I guess not. How about the time you had sex with War Lord in order to become Senior Moderator and retain power? Or we not even need to go into that one?

(if I get banned I go out with a bang, oh well, I have like 20 other nicks I could post with as well)

-James

Zeo
05-31-2006, 12:48 AM
Compared to when you used it to round up people to harass victims of people you sexually molested? Right... why are you still even allowed to use a computer? Anyway, as far as Zeo's concerned, this entire thread is proof enough as to why he's unsuitable to be staff. Why is it that some of you expect AGN to be this moral empire of the internet? Stop making AGN your life. It's not healthy.

My life! HAhA, Gu's my life, I jsut wanted to try and make this place better. *shrug* And AS I siad oviusly depsite WL's attempt to o so , no one wants it to be so.

*shrug* not my problem I just don't like how I wasn't infomred, was labeled, and was basically usedby the old gaurd for laughs all over night last night, which is what I have the problem with, and ehnce why I psotedthis instead of leaving quietly..

this is kinda fun though reminds me of old less stressful times, liek las tiem this happend ot a bunch of people.

Breaker
05-31-2006, 12:51 AM
I really wish I could be still be surprised by some of the stupid shit people say over the internet. :(

goKi
05-31-2006, 01:28 AM

okay the REAL reasons Zc is still here?
1. No ZC community ever got PM's endorsement. EVER. If that had happened, ZC WOULD BE GONE. Probably to either PZC, GU, AZC, or Hobutari(If kenage got her way anyway on the last)
2. GU DID NOT PRESS Phatom Menance when the first big rift happeneed and supposedly PM and DN were possibly open to a move. Several reasons for this, but the essence of it, GU DOES NOT knowingly deal in stolen code, even if we can "clean it "with dev permission
3.Despite AGN's worthyness of earning an Ecyclopedia Dramatica entry over ZC, NO ONE else has managed to/cared to do a better job, hence there's no where FOR it to go.

My life! HAhA, Gu's my life, I jsut wanted to try and make this place better.

Exactly.

Zeo
05-31-2006, 01:34 AM
Still only answering a question, not saying it deons't belong here, unlike if I had siad "and it will leave one day and it'll be good" or somethign liker that.

Why don't you worry more about how on of ZC's devs seems to be in doubt as to why ZC's here?

goKi
05-31-2006, 01:44 AM
I'm just saying that you're not a mod, because you say that ZC 'would not' have been at AGN if a choice was given. Fact or not, that GU is 'your life' means that if you had the choice, you'd like to see it at GU. Hence, i don't think you should be on AGN staff. Call it, conflict of interest?

And yes, i do worry why a developer has ill feelings towards AGN. War Lord and i plan on addressing all queries/problems that are made. Also, i defend entirely how Breaker has addressed everything that has happened in the last few days. Don't like what he's doing? Talk to me, don't spam up my forums.

Closed.