PDA

View Full Version : Fuck this kid. :O

Masamune
05-30-2006, 05:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDSlmffbZ4I&search=kh2%20sephiroth

Seriously. That's insane.

Cloral
05-30-2006, 10:23 PM
Someone else probably played the game while he just sat there and pretended to hit the buttons.

Masamune
05-30-2006, 10:29 PM
That thought never actually occured to me. Still, even for eyes open, that's pretty good.

Kevin
05-30-2006, 10:48 PM
Just smashing x over and over ftw

ONeilcool
05-30-2006, 11:07 PM
I can believe this, Seph isnt really that hard. Plus it looks like he did it on easy mode.

Dark Knight
05-31-2006, 01:59 AM
I can believe this, Seph isnt really that hard. Plus it looks like he did it on easy mode.

No...Seph was doing slightly more damage than he does in Regular or whatever "normal" mode is called and was more on the offensive. Anyways, avoiding seph's attacks would be hard blindfolded...but attacking him wouldn't be(Lock-On > you). Basically though, you just have to listen closely. If you're taking damage just evade or attack back, if you're near dead just heal, etc, etc. Memorizing the "arena" where you fight him makes it easier to dodge since you'll be able to have a fairly decent mental image of where you are compared to where you start.

What I find hard to believe is that he managed to do all the reaction commands. I watched the video a couple of times and it looks like he was hitting the buttons in time with the actions on the screen, but since you never see the console, we don't know if he's using controller 2 while someone else is playing. Though...with reaction commands...it's more like "spam the triangle button until shit happens".

Meh, if he did do this on his own then damn, he's pretty damn good.

EDIT: and oneil....even if it was on Easy mode...I DOUBT you could beat sephiroth blindfolded. He might be easy when you can, you know, SEE his attacks, it's a whole different matter when you can't.

ONeilcool
05-31-2006, 10:01 AM
\

EDIT: and oneil....even if it was on Easy mode...I DOUBT you could beat sephiroth blindfolded. He might be easy when you can, you know, SEE his attacks, it's a whole different matter when you can't.

I'm not saying its not impressive and I never said I could do it. I'm just saying its not impossible and it doesn't seem like anyone else is playing.

algam86
05-31-2006, 11:36 AM

Actually, it was on Proud Mode. That's 'hard mode' to those who haven't played the game.

Looks like he fought him a few too many times...probably had a bit of practice beforehand by beating him and then resetting. It did look like he was taking quite a bit off of him with each hit, though. Probably from him beng at level 85. He says...something before that reaction command, so he could've, well, reacted to that. Healing is easy because of the siren...with Leaf Bracer, you should be okay, but be careful while your MP is charging...

Really impressive.

Warlock
05-31-2006, 11:48 AM
Seph is actually not that hard in KH2. And when I say that I mean he is a PITA but once you figure out how to beat him he is kind of a joke. Having not watched it yet (at work), I can say one, he is noisy as hell so if you just listen you can figure out when he is about to attack. Two, Berserk can keep him in the air for an insane amount of time which prevents most of his attacks. And three, like was mentioned, the siren can let you know when you are low on life. Elixirs and such help too :)

Edit: watched some of it, I guess he didn't use Berserk Charge..

Love For Fire
05-31-2006, 07:18 PM
Synthing power boosts to max out your Atp helps too. He probably had a very high defense to take so many hits in Proud Mode. His combo was insanely long and took off 2 and a half bars each time. It could be possible by mashing X and just listening real hard...

Warlock
05-31-2006, 07:46 PM
Heh, another possibility.. he can really see through that blindfold and he's looking at a mirror behind the camera :) I swear watching that it really looked like he could see it.