PDA

View Full Version : The cold truth

Solaris_Omega
05-28-2006, 12:33 AM
Darth Cronic didn't manipulate anything, I used him to save my ass. I truly was in misunderstanding about the whole replacing breaker deal. DC actually was wanted to help out a whole shitload with ZC, he didn't actually do anything wrong except for heckle breaker. In this one day, I have been yelled at, pm'ed, and messaged, more times than ever. You guys deserve a better Administrator than me, so I hereby resign. I will also be leaving the site for good. I have disgraced everyone by my efforts. I turned my back on my friends in order to stay ahead today, and that conviction of mine is one I never wanted to breeak. Thanks for all your support.

Lilith
05-28-2006, 12:41 AM
Awesome.

Cronic
05-28-2006, 12:45 AM
Thanks everyone ...we showed a lotta character today.

PS all offers to help aid any causes stand : shrugg :

also I feel i should add i don't blame anyone for thinking what they did, but think back and try and pin point a time I've meant and i mean truly meant this place any ill will ...I didn't dissapear because i wanted to I disspeared cause glenn fucked shit up and life around me went to hell as well.

I love this place for what it is, and though I may not always agree I'm no different in that sense than anyone else the one thing that remains is there's no harm I mean this place ...Trust isn't an overnight thing but if you peak every now and again you may see it someday..

Gerudo
05-28-2006, 12:53 AM
i'm not going to name names, but i lost a lot of respect for a lot of people today.

me2
05-28-2006, 01:51 AM
...What the hell just happened?

phattonez
05-28-2006, 02:20 AM
So then will the staff overhaul continue?

SomaLlama
05-28-2006, 02:24 AM
dun DUN dun dun dun DUNNNNN

Masamune
05-28-2006, 02:42 AM
No. You fucking stay, Solaris. For Jesus Tapdancing Christ's sake, stay.

Freedom
05-28-2006, 04:29 AM
Darth Cronic didn't manipulate anything, I used him to save my ass. I truly was in misunderstanding about the whole replacing breaker deal. DC actually was wanted to help out a whole shitload with ZC, he didn't actually do anything wrong except for heckle breaker. In this one day, I have been yelled at, pm'ed, and messaged, more times than ever. You guys deserve a better Administrator than me, so I hereby resign. I will also be leaving the site for good. I have disgraced everyone by my efforts. I turned my back on my friends in order to stay ahead today, and that conviction of mine is one I never wanted to breeak. Thanks for all your support.

You didn't do anything that anyone else wouldn't have done that was just dropped down into the middle of a pit of vipers.
You haven't disgraced anyone, and early on.... even did the right thing. ;)

firebug
05-28-2006, 06:03 AM
Seriously, will someone please explain slightly WTF has happened to those of us who have no clue whatsoever? Please?

Drunken Tiger
05-28-2006, 06:48 AM
I'm sure the answers to your questions will come in time. Just sit tight. If they don't come, you'll probably forget and continue on your jolly way anyways. :)

Aegix Drakan
05-28-2006, 11:20 AM
everyone screws up at some point. it's part of being human.

I have no clue WTF is going on, but still, YOU. STAY. HERE. got it solaris? if you go, what'll happen to AGN, and need I mention SE?

we need you here. don't turn your back on AGN, because we haven't turned our backs on you (well...I haven't anyway)

STAY HERE SOL!

Rambly
05-28-2006, 12:18 PM
I have a headache right now.

Sol, don't beat yourself up over a mistake. Maybe you fucked up, but then again, so has every other human being on this planet. Being an admin is tough. I know from experience. There are times when I've caused unnecessary drama on other forums. You've honestly done a lot of positive things for AGN, and I feel you should at least stick around. Maybe not as admin, but there's no reason to force yourself to leave forever over a mistake. Maybe it was a big one, but I've made hugeass mistakes online and in real life. I've learned, at least, that beating yourself up over it is unhealthy.

but then again, what do I know. I'm hardly active here.

Gerudo
05-28-2006, 12:36 PM
well, you'll get nothing more out of this, because despite his obvious status, Solaris has been banned.

(12:30:30) (@Sol) heres the official message
(12:30:31) (@Sol) You have been banned for the following reason:
(12:30:31) (@Sol) None
(12:30:31) (@Sol) Date the ban will be lifted: Never

ain't that some shit?

CJC
05-28-2006, 01:03 PM
Wait, so he banned himself? That's definite broody devotion. I mean, yeah he threw someone else in the line of fire for something he did, but he'd already remedied the problem, right?
Still, that shows strength of heart, he accepted his actions and punished himself accordingly. It's just a pity he self-judged so harshly.

So... now what?

Gerudo
05-28-2006, 01:09 PM
with all that went on, he doesn't remember doing it to himself, but who knows.

biggiy05
05-28-2006, 01:10 PM
Wait, so he banned himself? That's definite broody devotion. I mean, yeah he threw someone else in the line of fire for something he did, but he'd already remedied the problem, right?
Still, that shows strength of heart, he accepted his actions and punished himself accordingly. It's just a pity he self-judged so harshly.

So... now what?

Yes, he perma banned him self.

Like DT said. Sit tight.

ShadowTiger
05-28-2006, 01:20 PM
Why would Sol ban himself and keep the title? Read the logs. :p He didn't ban himself. XD It's an IP Ban, apparently. IP bans circumvent the title. He's in chat right now, and he is repeatedly saying that he did not ban himself.

Zeo
05-28-2006, 01:28 PM
DC...I'll be blunt. You worry me in several ways..............

However I will say I am sorry for blindly beliveing solariuos and basically cold sholdering you based on reputiation not current action.

Breaker
05-28-2006, 01:41 PM
Why would Sol ban himself and keep the title? Read the logs. :p He didn't ban himself. XD It's an IP Ban, apparently. IP bans circumvent the title. He's in chat right now, and he is repeatedly saying that he did not ban himself.

Yes... he did...

ctrl-alt-delete
05-28-2006, 01:44 PM
Solaris was holding a grudge against me for banning him several years ago. His intention was to demod me and bring DC onboard as a new Senior Moderator. When that failed, he got tangled in a web of lies (blaming everything on DC) and banned himself. *shrugs*

In a nutshell, that is what happened, for those of you wanting to know.

Gerudo
05-28-2006, 01:49 PM
we'll find out soon enough exactly what happened. i just hope the general public waits for it instead of believing any one story.

so much for any GOOD changes around here. without sol, i doubt we'll see anymore progress. just stagnation.

ctrl-alt-delete
05-28-2006, 01:53 PM
All that needs to be said? Owned.

I have an idea? Why don't we realize that Solaris is the newest person to try and take over and/or destroy AGN, and stop believing his lies?

Breaker
05-28-2006, 01:57 PM
http://madtecra.homestead.com/files/banned.jpg

we'll find out soon enough exactly what happened. i just hope the general public waits for it instead of believing any one story.

Riight....... (http://epicninjamaneuver.ytmnd.com/) I'm not sure what he's making up or lying about now, but it's really not helping his position. :/

Edit: Let me take a guess... next he's going to say his account was hacked, right? Or that his evil little brother did it?

Rambly
05-28-2006, 02:00 PM
All that needs to be said? Owned.

I have an idea? Why don't we realize that Solaris is the newest person to try and take over and/or destroy AGN, and stop believing his lies?

Why would Solaris_Omega ban himself (according to Breaker's image) if he was trying to take over/destroy AGN? Most people who want to take over/destroy AGN typically tend to not be that self-deprecating. Never mind the topic we're posting in.

Also, from #gnet:
13:15:09 <@Sol> hmm
13:15:14 <@Sol> i don't recall doing so
13:15:26 <@Sol> but who knows, last night was very hard on me mentally
13:15:31 <@Sol> i had a mental break down after i left
13:15:42 <@Sol> i literally couldn't even formulate a thought

Maybe Sol banned himself and forgot about it. I myself really don't know.

On second thought, why does it matter if he is or isn't lying? He's banned now...

ctrl-alt-delete
05-28-2006, 02:03 PM
After his attempt, and everyone realized what he was doing, he tried to cover himself. When the truth finally came out, he made a post saying that he was not good enough to be an admin of AGN and banned himself.

Gerudo
05-28-2006, 02:06 PM

yeah, he's trying to take over agn by re-staffing it.

INDOMITABLE LOGIC FTW!

edit:
no offense, but i didnt see goki posting anything about attempting to help at the time. so you are saying it was Sol's own idea about hiring new staff? it is my opinion the public face got the shaft.

Breaker
05-28-2006, 02:19 PM
(00:34:54) Solaris: Its been fun man, but i fucked the site up, so I solved the problem myself
(00:35:00) Solaris: DC didn't do shit wrong
(00:35:05) Breaker: k
(00:35:05) Solaris: it was my fault
(00:35:21) Solaris: he didn't try to manipulate anything
(00:35:29) Solaris: and I really did misunderstand the Senior Mod thing
(00:35:37) Solaris: but the DC thing is my fault
(00:35:44) Breaker: I'll unban him
(00:35:52) Solaris: i already did
(00:35:57) Breaker: ok
(00:35:58) Solaris: and perma banned myself
(00:36:17) Solaris: you knew all along didn't you?
(00:36:40) Breaker: that you were full of shit?
(00:36:41) Breaker: yeah

Gerudo
05-28-2006, 02:23 PM
i dont recall mooie, Ghaleon, gdorf, and BH4 (just a few of the new guys) being GU'ers.

as far as removing DT, i never heard anything about that. i think everyone likes DT, bar none.

:/

SomaLlama
ok.... i'll admit it.... >I< banned solaris... srry :(

Link Hylia
Yes breaker, this is Solaris Omega. You should post the rest of that aim chat log really. Warlord realized that I made a mistake, and your trying to turn this towards yourself. If he wanted me gone, then why is my title still at Admin. Every 6 - 12 months, someone is trying to dethrone you. Everyone is out to get little ol breaker. Without AGN, you'd be nothing, and really, you are nothing. You say that I came here to demod you huh? You really think anyone will believe that.

In 3 days, i got over 100 pm's and many of them asking me to get rid of you because of the way you acted. When I talked to goki and WL, apparentlly i did misunderstand them in their thoughts about the proper course of action, but I apologized and gave you your access back. I did it personally... goki didn't WL didn't, I did! I came here with intentions of bringing back the old AGN, where people weren't silent banned for speaking their mind, where ZC members weren't hunted down for no apparent reason. You are a detriment to this place, and you will be until someone final replaces you.

AGN is not breaker, and he doesn't matter. AGN is about ZC, SE, and other game projects that were here until they were run off. Warlord himself told me that goki and i had full authorization to do whatever we needed to get the site running back the way it was. Maybe I should have made triple sure that what I thought I was doing was right. You can sit here and spread lies, but the heart of the community will never believe it. I screwed DC to save my ass, and i know that I did that, but that has nothing to do with what I really wanted. I have 100 pm's in my account to back me up, a shitload of members that know what I am trying to do, and one mistake towards DC that makes me look bad. What have you got, your propoganda and a few ragtag members that are to afraid to say what they really think of you.

If WL unbans my other account, then i'll continue, but other than that, Its just the internet right Breaker, don't take it so seriously :D

Breaker
05-28-2006, 02:25 PM
You can sit here and spread lies, but the heart of the community will never believe it. I screwed DC to save my ass, and i know that I did that, but that has nothing to do with what I really wanted.

What lies? All I've done is quote you.

If WL unbans my other account, then i'll continue, but other than that, Its just the internet right Breaker, don't take it so seriously :D

Do you really think I've taken anything you've ever said or done seriously? :(

ctrl-alt-delete
05-28-2006, 02:28 PM
Ragtag members?

Breaker, I have a confession to make.

You have never banned me, because I have never given you any reason to. I have never made an ass out of myself and/or broken the rules. All you have ever done was help get rid of annoyances and keep out the assholes.

But I secretly am scared to tell you that I hate you. Please...don't ban me for being honest.

Link Hylia
05-28-2006, 02:29 PM
Breaker never actually banned me. That whole grudge against him thing is bullshit. If he banned me, i'd be perma-banned like the other innocent people. He did however unban this account for me about a year ago, which wasn't banned by him in the first place, it was banned by Inori back in the day.

SomaLlama
05-28-2006, 02:31 PM
Its just the internet right Breaker, don't take it so seriously :D
didnt someone say you had a mental breakdown over it? why would you make such a big deal out of a little mistake? all signs point to "you're full of shit"

Link Hylia
05-28-2006, 02:32 PM
Umm... Some people have mental problems, ever hear of that?

Yeah, I had mental breakdown so therefore i am lying, that makes sense...

Gerudo
05-28-2006, 02:33 PM
I have never made an ass out of myself.
maybe not here. but other places? i disagree with you.

All you have ever done was help get rid of annoyances and keep out the assholes.i am beginning to wonder how hard it would be for you to get his nuts out of your mouth...

Please...don't ban me for being honest.
as honest as you were around your former friends? that can't be too much.

Breaker
05-28-2006, 02:35 PM
Umm... Some people have mental problems, ever hear of that dipshit?

Uh? I don't care if you have mental problems or not, flaming (regardless if you go back and edit it) outside of the (now non existant) GB is and always will be against the rules.

Link Hylia
05-28-2006, 02:36 PM
Whatever, i am just gonna talk with Jarrod about all this, I believe that even if he doesn't let me back, his judgement will be sound. Ban me if you like breaker, i don't really care.

SomaLlama
05-28-2006, 02:36 PM
Umm... Some people have mental problems, ever hear of that?

Yeah, I had mental breakdown so therefore i am lying, that makes sense...
that wasn't the part that makes it look like you're lieing. its the part where, if it was a little mistake, you wouldnt have blown it so out of proportion, and been so hard on yourself.

ctrl-alt-delete
05-28-2006, 02:38 PM
Former friends? Oh dear God, this really is turning into GNET vs. AGN.

I like to get along with everyone. I once considered some of you my friends. But how fucking hypocritical are you to tell us not to throw him out over one mistake when you guys did the same fucking thing to me?

Breaker could not care less about me, you, or anyone else around here. I have no reason to impress him. He has a real life, just like you and me. He chooses to make it more important than the shit around here, unlike you and Sol.

Mental problems?

Definition for emo=manufactured depression.

Was it worth making your wrists bleed, emo kid?

Rambly
05-28-2006, 02:42 PM
Former friends? Oh dear God, this really is turning into GNET vs. AGN.

I like to get along with everyone. I once considered some of you my friends. But how fucking hypocritical are you to tell us not to throw him out over one mistake when you guys did the same fucking thing to me?

Because GNET and their matters are obviously relevant to AGN.

Definition for emo=manufactured depression.

Was it worth making your wrists bleed, emo kid?

Emo insults are so hilarious and totally not cliché.

Gerudo
05-28-2006, 02:43 PM
actually kolt. i was talking about a select few, namely masa and myself. i have no intention of bringing my "community" into this. they do as they please.

as far as hypocritical: i'll admit it. i was a little rash to do what i did. also, it might have been a small bit of time, but i let you back in.

btw:
goki hates masa, and even he doesnt make reference to that. (not recently that i've seen, anyways)

ctrl-alt-delete
05-28-2006, 02:45 PM
OKAY. New rules. STOP EDITING POSTS. This is getting far more confusing than it needs to be.

Back on topic...no, you did not. As of a few weeks ago, my account was still banned.

What does goKi hating Masa have ANYTHING to do with this?

Masamune
05-28-2006, 02:48 PM
btw:
goki hates masa, and even he doesnt make reference to that. (not recently that i've seen, anyways)
But I still <3 him so fucking much. <333333 He's teh best.

Omg liek edit: This has everything to do with goKi hating Masa, Kolt. Don't you get it yet?

Breaker
05-28-2006, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by Solaris_Omega
DC caused trouble like this a long time ago, and i'll perma-ban him if he continues. My internet will be off until tuesday because we are moving to another apartment. I'll get together with you though and outlines some new plans for the way we handle these morons. Take it easy

Solaris sent me this in a PM last week, shortly before demodding me. :/

Masamune
05-28-2006, 03:12 PM
You remind me of girl breaker.

SomaLlama
05-28-2006, 03:12 PM
Solaris sent me this in a PM last week, shortly before demodding me. :/
you're probably gay.

STOP DELETEING THE TRUTH

jman2050
05-28-2006, 03:13 PM
Sorry, ignore this plz.

koopa
05-28-2006, 03:13 PM
Why not bring back GB while we're at it? It'd make for even more drama.

Breaker
05-28-2006, 03:14 PM
I think this will explain everything. (http://solarismyspace.ytmnd.com/)

Glitch
05-28-2006, 03:35 PM

rooooofl

ctrl-alt-delete
05-28-2006, 03:39 PM
Sheer excellence.

AGN...I love you.

Archibaldo
05-28-2006, 05:47 PM

Excellent.

Shadowblazer
05-28-2006, 05:55 PM
I'm confused.

Cronic
05-28-2006, 06:14 PM
I'm confused.
*deep breath*

I recently came back to a regular posting status and was approached by solaris for what I thought would be helping ZC and it was buit it was I guess based on a misunderstanding that I hated breaker and wanted him out (my feelings actually do differ but lets not discuss all that) so over several days we spoke and I made plans to contribute a ZC.com site overhaul by paying a designer I know and the stage was set! Solaris following his own hunches demoted Breaker, and hired on new staff ...when approached by wl rather than say it was a mistake he put me up as a scape goat and basically related me to the likes of glenn as though I had somehow steadied his hand for the call... I got banned on conspiracy I think : shrugg : but it's all worked out now.

Thats as I understand it at least

I can't say much for solaris other than it's a shame ...as far as I'm concerned it changes nothing ...buisness as usual on my part at least ...if anything I should thank for making me feel like I had a chance at getting back into what i love doing, and lighting the fire under my ass more or less to do something good.

Good to see ya again ...this is all bringing all sorts of familiar faces from the wood work so if nothing else some good came from it all.

KJAZZ
05-28-2006, 07:02 PM
I always end up barely missing these types of internet drama. Oh well. I never really liked Solaris, anyway, to be honest.. :blah:

KingArthur
05-28-2006, 07:19 PM
Why do we always have the drama here? geez

Rainman
05-28-2006, 07:37 PM
Now that's just funny.

goKi
05-28-2006, 08:27 PM
First of all

Breaker: lol. But i've seen you link to way too many YTMND's lately
To those who thought i banned Sol: Nope, he banned himself
To those who thought i really wanted Breaker out: Yet again, no.
Solaris: Stop making such a big fucking deal. Now i'm even hesitant to let you come back after registering that new account, that was just pathetic.
Masa: Eat me.

Masamune
05-28-2006, 08:36 PM
Masa: Eat me.
No. You probably taste of ass sandwiches.

http://themot.org/gallery/d/397-1/sandwich.jpg

mikeron
05-28-2006, 09:05 PM
Solaris Omega is totally Kimberley form Melrose place. Take off the wig, man.

Also, does anyone else think this whole thing smacks of the "LC leaks ZC beta" fiasco? The internet rules.

Gerudo
05-28-2006, 09:32 PM
after registering that new account

Link Hylia:

gg. :rolleyes:

Jigglysaint
05-28-2006, 11:08 PM
Link Hylia:

Funny, that's exactly when Solaris joined, December 2000. Hmmmm.....

Glitch
05-28-2006, 11:15 PM
Allowed me to remind everyone that just because General Bitching is no longer a forum, that does not allow people to flame in any forum they wish.

Sir_Johnamus
05-28-2006, 11:47 PM
Agn has change a lot since I joined almost a year ago. Now you can't turn your head without somebody banning somebody else. Or themselves. I fear that the site will colapse.
Good day to you all.

goKi
05-29-2006, 12:32 AM
Link Hylia:

You got me, but my point still stands, multiple accounts are not allowed on AGN.

Also, what Glitch said.

Jigglysaint
05-29-2006, 01:20 AM
Agn has change a lot since I joined almost a year ago. Now you can't turn your head without somebody banning somebody else. Or themselves. I fear that the site will colapse.
Good day to you all.

It's been close to 6 years since I've joined, and really not as much has changed as you thing. What I see is people who start out as dumb sounding newbies become respected, and I see people who started out as respectable people fall so badly that MY butt hurts from their landing. Take Glenn for example. He started out as ZC modding, then became a senior mod, then later an administrator. Now look at him. On the other hand, I see some people who were once newbies hanging out at the ZC forums who are being promoted to mods and the like.

MottZilla
05-29-2006, 01:29 AM
There's nothing wrong with AGN. I honestly don't know what the hell is the deal. From what I've read it just seems like one person did something stupid. But you know what, it didn't bother me, and shouldn't bother any of you either. I mean I wouldn't have even known if Masamune hadn't told me about this.

Really, I've asked people that message me about "saving AGN" or whatever, what the fuck is wrong? And they say blah blah, Breaker, blah blah, unfair. So then I ask for an example and never get one. I'm convinced some people don't actually hate Breaker, they are madly in love with him.

So really it's kinda funny.

phattonez
05-29-2006, 01:31 AM
People have always hated Breaker.
People have always said AGN is gonna crash and burn.

This is nothing new.

Drunken Tiger
05-29-2006, 01:40 AM
I <3 Breaker.