PDA

View Full Version : Well I am taking my leave.

Deviance
05-27-2006, 05:55 PM
As of right now I am going to be leaving agn for awhile. It's pretty much because I got this thing called a life now and I been loving it. So I don't really know when I will be back. So I will see you all around. I have had a great time hanging out here. It had it's up's and down's. It was over all good.

Later AGN

Rainman
05-27-2006, 06:35 PM
Thanks for announcing it. Otherwise I don't know how I'd get by.

Samson007
05-27-2006, 07:52 PM
From the looks of your reputation and your smart ass comment about having a life (doubt it), you wont be missed much.

Lone Wolf
05-27-2006, 08:23 PM
I got this thing called a life now and I been loving it.

Be sure to tell us stories of this magical thing called "life" :rolleyes:

goKi
05-27-2006, 09:15 PM
Everyone who announces is, with very few exceptions, (TSA comes to mind), have came back very regularly in the short term.

ShadowTiger
05-27-2006, 09:19 PM
These aren't exactly inspirational replies, guys. Besides:

From the looks of your reputation and your smart ass comment about having a life (doubt it), you wont be missed much.He actually insisted on collecting red reps instead of green ones. He'd have quite a few red reps more than he has now, but people have "forgotten" to give him red ones and gave him green ones. Sean is actually very helpful to the ZC World. If you've ever seen his ZC Launcher project, you'd know why.

Sean, wishing you the very best of luck in life. :) Congrats on the marriage BTW, whenever it comes. ;)

Gerudo
05-27-2006, 09:21 PM
From the looks of your reputation
you know, of all the people here, you are the first i've seen base your opinion off of reputation.

DarkDragon
05-27-2006, 10:57 PM
you know, of all the people here, you are the first i've seen base your opinion off of reputation.
Although reputation is seldom a good indicator of anything, when one's reputation is deep in the red I do start to wonder...

Gerudo
05-27-2006, 11:27 PM
well...

normally you dont have to look at rep to judge anyone. it usually shows in their posts.

also: see BH4's mini-history lesson above.

bigjoe
05-27-2006, 11:33 PM
There's nothing wrong with announcing your departure, as long as you make good on it.

But who I am to talk?:rolleyes:

Lilith
05-28-2006, 12:04 AM
God I hate it when people act like everyone else on the entire internet has no life. Like having a life means you can't get on the computer and type things. Thanks for the condescending tones. I'll miss your thundering rolls and constant affirmations that you found a girl willing to sleep with you.

biggiy05
05-28-2006, 12:48 AM
God I hate it when people act like everyone else on the entire internet has no life. Like having a life means you can't get on the computer and type things. Thanks for the condescending tones. I'll miss your thundering rolls and constant affirmations that you found a girl willing to sleep with you.

Lillith you don't have a life outside of the internet. You are screwed forever.

I bet you still login in every day or every other day and skim the forums.

Lilith
05-28-2006, 12:56 AM
Ohshi :(

koopa
05-28-2006, 05:26 AM
Well, have a nice life Sean, I might get one myself one day ...
[yes, I'm being slightly ironic]

As to what makes a good member here, I agree with Gerudo, posts say more than reputation points; Sean's posts were, as far as I have seen them (ZC section mostly), always worth reading.

Bye Sean, hope you have a nice time.